Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / IOS Apps Sale

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2011 22:06
I ask if is possible to sell ios apps not by myself but using
TGC ? I yet possible or not ?
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2011 23:22
We are working on a system to validate and accept your AppGameKit apps, and if they pass the test, TGC will publish and market them on your behalf. While you are making your next app, we'll be busy selling your app across multiple stores and writing a cheque every month based on how many sales of the app we found for you. It's in its trial stage at the moment, but we think you will enjoy the advantage of sticking to creating apps while someone else deals with the hassle of uploading, validating, marketing and administrating the apps on your behalf.

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.
Impetus73
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2011 07:51
I think I will use that service Lee, I only wish there were a similar one for media creation, graphics and sound, all I want to do is CODE, I don't want to draw and move pixels...

----------------
AGK user - novice
Did Amiga / AMOS programming in the 90's, just started programming again with AGK.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 05:51:17
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 05:51:17