Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / BUG: Resolution bug with IOS

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2011 05:07
When I compiled my app it worked just fine. When I compiled AND broadcast to my iPhone 4 my maze was too tall to fit the screem. My splash screen was also way down and partialy below the screen. I used the landscape template with a screen resolution of 640x480 and a virtual resolution of 640x480.

Only when I broadcast to my iPhone does this happen. It also happens to the Windows screen as well. It seems that Only when I try to run it on the iPhone 4 do both screens malfunction. I've tried other resolutions as well with thw same effect. Am I doing something wrong? Also, I've compiled and run the game demos and found that only the SmackIt app works while all the others crash and exit.
Charles
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2011 13:41
Oops. Sorry. I forgot that there is a separate bug section. I also fixed the problem by using GetVirtualWidth() and GetVirtualHeight() instead of GetDeviceWidth(), etc.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 05:45:02
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 05:45:02