Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Lee , will AGK support Game Center , OpenFeint or something like it?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2011 18:35
Games always need them. if AppGameKit can support it, AppGameKit will become popular.

give my best
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2011 00:13
We want to make AppGameKit a universal command set. That means every single command can potentially run on any supported device, both now and in the far flung future. We're doing Advertising Commands for V1.1 to test the water, as this feature would rely on at least THREE different proprietary technologies to complete. Once that is done we will look at things such as in-app advertising, hi-score tables, analysis SDKs and other plug-in middleware to discover how we can craft a set of universal common command names whilst tapping into these existing per-platform approaches to solving these types of problems. It makes no sense for TGC to write our own version of what are very successful existing 'free' technologies, so the only challenge for us is how to integrate them seamlessly into a common layer framework and in what order to tackle them. I think the Ad commands will light the way, and the rest should follow quite smoothly.

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.
halley
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2011 04:35
I made a mistake in the first post. I mean the AppGameKit will become more popular.Now it's already very popular.

LeeBamber , you always bring us good news.

give my best

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 01:39:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 01:39:33