Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / TGC Ad system ( How it will works? )

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
TGC Ad system ( How it will works? ) ( How it will deal?) any ideas or news?
Hope everyone share his needs, that will help TCG to make it better and faster
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2011 00:21
Essentially you define a rectangle in your app which will eventually contain an advert. You control when the rectangle is visible or not, and where it should appear. You sign up with one or more advertising companies and obtain your unique AD ID and other particulars, which you feed into the AppGameKit commands as advertising details. When your app goes live, those advert exposures equate to click-through from users of your app, and the company who runs the advertising gives you cash for putting their ad in your app. If you published through TGC, we would place a percentage of adverts of our own into the same space equal to the percentage of the royalty rate of the app income, so advertising revenue from your apps goes directly to you, and the adverts TGC serve through the same space goes directly to us, keeping the finances simple.

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 14:32:59
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 14:32:59