Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / UnnamedBlockGame- a FREE physX build+destroy game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2011 01:28 Edited at: 20th Dec 2011 02:13
Topic has moved: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=192472&b=5

Hello everyone. Earlier I had an idea for a game, and 5 hours later here you go!

UnnamedBlockGame is a game where you build things with blocks, then enter physx mode to destroy them. In physx mode you can shoot balls with the left mouse button or just let stuff fall over on it's own. You can change the size and color of the blocks as well.

Contests-
Come up with a good, not at all taken name for it. I don't call it UnnamedBlockGame to be funny, I actually don't have a name for it. 1st place-name gets used, and I put your name on the title screen/credits.

Make something AWESOME that is also fun to destroy. 1st place, I add a screenshot of it to the title screen and you get your name on the title screen/credits.

Screenshot:

download: exe is attached!

Game runs as a standalone exe, buildings are saved in world.dat

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Inflictive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2011 01:38
btw forgot to mention, there is a max of 10000 blocks and I didn't make anything to prevent you from making more, but if you do the game will crash. So don't be retarded, and save often.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 1st Dec 2011 02:39
NiCe will try this at work tomorrow!

Naphier
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2011 00:25 Edited at: 4th Dec 2011 00:27
Cute, works pretty well. Didn't seem to be able to move mouse and WASD simultaneously, but not a big deal

Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 4th Dec 2011 02:31
name should be

build and bounce

my signature keeps being erased by a mod So this is my new signature.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 22:19:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 22:19:41