Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / 3ds max animation export help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2011 23:26
I'm trying to export a model that is in the .max file format. I'm trying to get this file to open in milkshape. I got the 3ds max trial and when ever I export the file as .fbx then milkshape freezes. I only have about 2 weeks left on the trial so could someone help me.

What I need is a 3DS max exporter or some file type that's all ready on there that can export animations and can be opened in milkshape or any other free program. (fragmotion works as well)

THANKS!
henry ham
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2011 16:56
download the panda .x exporter for max its free you should then be able to open the model in milkshape

cheers henry

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 3rd Dec 2011 01:20
If you bought Dark Game Studio you could try 3D Crafter... I can not check if it imports .max or .fbx.. Not sure which one you want support for.. But yeah or try the above mentioned tool... The one suggested by henry ham...

NovaXP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2011 00:59
Thanks Henry!

It worked, I'll try to post what I've got later on the forums!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 23:51:53
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 23:51:53