Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Crazy Tiles - A New Android Game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just created my first game for my Android Bionic using AGK. I wanted to get some feedback. It's a simple game of timing and reaction and required a touchscreen (not sure all Android have touch screens). Anyway, I have it posted on the ADG website, but it's also on the Android market. It's called "Crazy Tiles".

It starts our real simple and gets harder as the levels increase. It's free and I would love any feedback. Let me know if you can find it, download it, gameplay, etc. Please let me know if anyone has any problems.

Thanks!
nz0
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2011 02:15
I expect you would get some more feedback if you:

a) Posted some screenshots
b) A link to the game on the market

badkneecap
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2011 05:14 Edited at: 16th Dec 2011 12:57
Sorry, I was hoping people would use their Android and go to the market and download. Anyway, Here's the link:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.anothercrazygame.crazytiles&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5hbm90aGVyY3JhenlnYW1lLmNyYXp5dGlsZXMiXQ..

Attachments

Login to view attachments
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2011 13:36
I downloaded and played.
I like the idea , but I think my phone is too slow (I can't play Snake made by Rick Vanner either)

For example, I can't get to the number 10, my phone always jumps from 9 to 11.

You can't judge it by my phone (Wildfire, budget Android phone), but if you get any bad feedback they probably have a device like mine.

How long does it take to get your game accepted by Google?

badkneecap
Years of Service
User Offline
After I completed everything, about 30 minutes.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2011 11:29
Wow, that's fast!

I hope it goes well. I also think a bit of feedback will help you make this game even better. If I think of a way to fix the issue with slower devices, I'll let you know.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 21:11:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 21:11:32