Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] Unknown Game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
The last thing you remember is crashing off a hill in your car with your wife. Three years later you wake to find that your the only one in a hospital. The first thing you hear are screams, and the smell of rotten flesh lingers in the air you start to panic realising your left arm has been removed and been replaced with a metal object starting from your shoulder going to your elbow. This metal object can now have attachments added to it to help you find a way out of the hospital and to survive your journey. The hospital has been over run my mad men and women and even monsters who used to be patiances. You find out that a doctor thought he had a cure to treat the insane to make them sane again. They start to become stronger more violent and some even start to mutate in to other vile creatures.

I would like to say more but dont want to spoil it what do you think of my game idea, good or bad? There will be puzzles in this not gonna be like shoot what u see and game complete lol. If you have any ideas as to what can help this please comment.
Zotoaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2011 19:45 Edited at: 9th Dec 2011 19:46
You have much to learn.

"everyone forgets a semi-colon sometimes." - Phaelax
gsdasd
Years of Service
User Offline
what do you mean
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2011 20:26
How to know if your game's ready for a W.I.P. post

You need to show progress before posting about your game. This helps keep this board clean of messages like this. If everyone were to post their latest ideas, this board would be flooded with garbage.

TheComet

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 00:05:17
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 00:05:17