Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Bugsy's New Anims

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2011 01:25
Standing Tuck

Standing Full Twisting Layout

Endorphin Anims

I would appreciate some comments and criticisms and tips on these!

Zwarte Piet
Years of Service
User Offline
Endorphin kicks butt, very nice use of very cool software.

"I would rather make a bad model, instead of pirate a great one" MY DAD "Now let's Make some Models" me "If you don't make it don't post it"
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2011 07:41
thanks!

gozzy1999
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2011 09:58
epic

''Make sure your hands are clean before you point the finger''
Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2011 10:49
looks very good but why dont you just make a single thread for all of your animations?

The result of origin.. Oh and ponies
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 12th Dec 2011 01:09
Make all of your animations in place and still make them look as fluent,then I will be impressed,Most all of this is done with markers and foot placment. Nice work,good job.

my signature keeps being erased by a mod So this is my new signature.
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2011 01:47
actually, you'd be incorrect, daniel. all of my 3ds max anims are frame by frame at 30 frames per second. if you'd like some proof of my ability to frame by frame, HERE is something I made today, disney style 2d, frame by frame, in adobe flash 8.

Mazz426
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2011 02:01
I'm very impressed, I think the next stage is rigging, and animating a realtime character, honestly some very impressive stuff there, now I've experimented with endorphin, I know that it's an adaptive animation program boasting realtime animations designed to simulate realistic movement... i think. how much of the work does endorphin do and how much of it is done by the user ie you?

also if you're looking to become an animator, if you're not one already, i think you're on the right track. If you want I could ask a few of the animators at work what they think and where you should improve?

up to you, so far I'm really liking it.

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2011 03:14
Quote: "also if you're looking to become an animator, if you're not one already"

have been a professional 2d graphic designer/animator for about 5 years now, come christmas it'll make 6.

Quote: "If you want I could ask a few of the animators at work what they think and where you should improve?"

I'm always looking for crits from animators! I mostly mess around, but if need be I can put together some real stuff.

Quote: "how much of the work does endorphin do and how much of it is done by the user ie you?"

well, quite a bit is done by the user. people who insult endorphin because they think it's easy are ignoring the fact that they probably set keys in their animation software, and let the computer interpolate the movement between the character's placement in each key, changing a few curves and parameters here and there. endorphin is no easier than animating in 3ds max, it's just more trial and error. it's up to the user to make the poses, set their strengths, add behaviours, physical effects, forces, constraints, and animations, to make a convincing scene with endorphin. actually, coming from someone who was raised on pencil and paper on a lightbox frame by frame, I'd venture to say endorphin is more difficult, due mainly to the ridiculous amount of trial and error needed.

Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 12th Dec 2011 21:04
Quote: "actually, you'd be incorrect, daniel. all of my 3ds max anims are frame by frame at 30 frames per second. if you'd like some proof of my ability to frame by frame, HERE is something I made today, disney style 2d, frame by frame, in adobe flash 8."

I never said anything about your animations not being 30 frames per second.

I said make your animations at the same position,at 0,0,when your guy runs,we runs with foot markers.he runs away from one position to another.in fpsc all the animations on any enemy are in place in the same position.All I was saying is make your animations all in place,at the same position.

Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2011 21:37
So, game animations in short?

The result of origin.. Oh and ponies
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2011 02:24
Quote: "we runs with foot markers"

that's where I said you're wrong. frame. by. frame. I move the feet every frame. that's why, if you look, they're slightly imperfect.

Quote: "All I was saying is make your animations all in place,at the same position."

I understand, but since these anims are not for a game, I don't see any need to do that, as they look better when travelling over a space. sorry for any confusion I cause, daniel.

Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 13th Dec 2011 03:06
Quote: "I understand, but since these anims are not for a game, I don't see any need to do that, as they look better when travelling over a space. sorry for any confusion I cause, daniel."

thats ok, I thought they where for game,we all need more better animations for our games. I created a bunch of new animations but lost them all.I thought I could use thease so I am sorry myself for any confusion.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 18:59:12
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 18:59:12