Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Manual for the IDE???

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2011 08:28
Is there a manual for the IDE?

I saw a very short guide on the web... but nothing about all of the features...

For example, I saw something about setting breakpoints in the editor settings... but there is no documentation about breakpoints... so I don't know what they are, or how to make/use them... (just for one example)

Similarly, there is mention of a "changebar" What the heck is that?

Thanks.
Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2011 08:59
Quote: "I saw a very short guide on the web... but nothing about all of the features..."

Would you be able to link that guide?

Remember, although AppGameKit does use Code::Blocks as its IDE, there will be things in Code::Blocks guides that may not exist in the AppGameKit version and vice versa. TGC has customised Code::Blocks for AppGameKit and so there will be differences.

LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2011 16:40
A very good point! I always assume IDE systems to be glorified NOTEPAD executables, but you are right there is a lot of good stuff in there. Post the request in the issues board (http://code.google.com/p/agk/issues/list), and I'll see what I can rustle up!

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 13:01:00
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 13:01:00