Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Weapon. Creation System Missing serial

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2011 14:47
it's been four months and i am yet to recieve me serial key for the Sequoia games Weapon Creation System, i've exhausted my list and don't know what to do. Whenever i email sequia games i get an error about my email not being sent, if anyone could shed some light on the situation that would be much appreciated.
-Frank

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Northern
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2011 22:54 Edited at: 18th Dec 2011 22:55
Hello Pnza_PHoNE,

Quote: "it's been four months and i am yet to recieve me serial key for the Sequoia games Weapon Creation System, i've exhausted my list and don't know what to do. Whenever i email sequia games i get an error about my email not being sent, if anyone could shed some light on the situation that would be much appreciated."

First of all, I think a seller whether a person or a company that does not respect its customers does not deserve anyone to buy their products.

However, if you have a valid purchase receipt of the product and its delivery time has expired and if the seller has not provided any explanation about the problem (after four months as you wrote) so I think you will need to hire a lawyer . I'm sorry.

Good luck!

Northern
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 01:08
I received mine the next business day and that was only a couple months ago when I bought the set.

Use his message system on the actual site, I've never had a problem getting a reply from him.

Here's the link.

Pnza_PHoNE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 02:32 Edited at: 19th Dec 2011 05:03
i tried using the sites message system, Then i checked my inbox and once again had another error. Could it be because i don't live in america**?
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 03:40
First time I heard of that... Product... $29.99 HMM...

Theyre catchy products though I must say... Any feedback on it? / them?

Thanks.

JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 03:57
What's your email Pnza_PHoNE, I'll send him a message.

Pnza_PHoNE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 05:00
the one on my Sequoia games account is powza@mail.com i have since created a new one, its taking a while to have my post approved since i am a new member
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 06:57
Quote: "Theyre catchy products though I must say... Any feedback on it? / them?"

I purchased his FPSC Toolbox when I first joined the forums, and I still use it to this day for all of my static/dynamic entities importing. It's a very handy program; makes light of setting up all of the entity files and snapping thumbnail images; which saves a lot of time in the long run when you're putting together a pack. Out of Blender, I can get my entity FPSC ready with that program in about 30 seconds. Very pleased with my investment.

Kravenwolf

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 12:45
I see... thanks Kravenwolf

so its for the serious fpsc dev right?

JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 13:34
Message sent. Give it 24hrs and let me know if you get a response.

Quote: "Theyre catchy products though I must say... Any feedback on it? / them?"

I bought the set for the character and weapon editors. Really easy to use and like KW said I could get a weapon model exported from truespace and into fpsc in seconds.

Pnza_PHoNE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 14:25
Thanks

Pnza_PHoNE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 14:27
No Luck, once again i got the could not send error

Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 15:09
Quote: "so its for the serious fpsc dev right?"

It's really suitable to just about anyone looking to save a good amount of time getting their models properly setup for FPS Creator. And over the course of everything that I've put into FPS Creator over the years, I'd be willing to say it's collectively saved me hours over the alternative procedure.

Kravenwolf

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 18:34
Thanks Josh Mooney and Kravenwolf and everyone else

By serious I meant exactly as Kravenwolf described... a middle-ware that is for those who develop using FPSC a lot... [not implying its the only program you use not what I mean but you get the picture]

thanks again and sorry for taking this off topic slightly... even though its sort of related... but I apologise for asking a leading question

aaah what would I do without you guys...
Hows the 100 days coming along Josh? I lost track how many days its been [ sorry again ] {hate having such a guilty conscience - but I guess it is a good thing - why am I writing so much lately? }

JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2011 22:40
Pnza_PHoNE:
This is very strange indeed. It must have something to do with your email. Do you have an alternative email address?

I'll direct him towards this thread, see if that helps.

Pnza_PHoNE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2011 04:28
i sent a similar email from my yahoo, and got the same error, however ill still give it a shot

my alternate email address is: pnza.frankie@yahoo.com

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2011 04:45
Pnza... curious can you email anybody else?

And are you typing the email correctly? or are you copy pasting? If so... make sure there is no spaces after the email lkke after the .com... Can you post the error message here in a code or quote box...

I get a sneaky feeling it might be your firewall... just a thought...

Pnza_PHoNE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2011 05:04
on my first post there is an attached screenshot of the error

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2011 05:22
Oh no wonder J missed it XD ... on phone so... zoomed in

JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2011 06:42
Well I just received an error that the message failed to send...

Sorry Pnza, but I have no idea how you can get a hold of him since it seems his email isn't working.

Pnza_PHoNE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2011 09:04
Thanks Everyone for Helping anyway

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2011 10:03
I find this very odd since Bullshock is a mod here at the site... He's normally pretty good at sending out the codes. I got mine in less than a day...

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2011 13:18
I am sure there is a valid explanation...

Perhaps he bought an independent email box account and the payment was not set for automatic renew... or the like..

Is his website fully functional?

As its XMAS he may be on family trips... but that does not mean he should not take at least maybe a laptop with him or have web access... who knows maybe he has no web access and his email box is on his pc at home and he is unable to get back as it may have froze..

So yeah there could be a myriad of reasons at this time of the year especially and I do not just mean XMAS...(think ice)

Hope you get a resolve soon... in the mean time perhaps inform people not to buy in the meantime if they ask about t... but do tell them to check back with you.. if he was going to be out of office he should have updated his site... hopefully he is all well and healthy... just as mentioned above... busy with other things...

I feel like writing a short story now... (walks off into distant door, closes door behind him softly)

They say patience is a virtue... lets see how long that stands true for...

snorci
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all - just need help . I purchased fps segment creator system as same as the bloke that started this topic and i aswell have NOT recieved my serial for it. I also get the same email errors where it says email address unknown. Anyone know whats happening, i know it didnt cost much but still its money i could have spent some where else. help someone please.
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2012 00:50
I'm not sure why you guys are having problems? I recently purchased one f these packs and got my serial key within the alloted 48 hours... Maybe you should try sending Bullshocks an email?

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2012 02:32
Quote: "Maybe you should try sending Bullshocks an email?"

This has already been tried and it just returns the email with an error not sent message.

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2012 03:34
Oh sorry, didn't read the rest of the comments... My bad. Well I can't really offer any advice then

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
snorci
Years of Service
User Offline
Everything works on the website and they take your payment just fine. If it allows payment from uk then there should be know problems with the email part - TO ME NOW THIS IS JUST A CON......Yep we will take all your money and send you nothing.I peobly should of new it was a con with the first part of his name BULLSH, wrong 3 letters at thye end. Trading standards time.

And one more thing i found my old segment creator, with all the correct tools to get it working, only works on XP Though.

WHATA LOT OF CROCADILLY CROCK.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2012 13:18
Josh, there's a couple of alternative addresses in the mod area if you want to try those.

Anymore
Years of Service
User Offline
hi fpsc community

few days ago i start a thread inside this forum with the ask about someone know a valid mail-adress from bullshock

inside this thread it seems that Pnza_PHoNE has the same problem then me

i try to contact bullshock but all the mails are returned. then two days later i received the login confirmation mail from his site and i think now bullshock is back to air ...

i buy the entire toolbox system and now i wait on the serial-number ...

but it seems that his joomla-site, the paypal system and his availability are different things ...

for me as a very patient user is this not a big problem, first give hundreds reasons, why he stay offline without to stop his site, second the money i have pay has the value from a good carwash (swiss prices ... ) about them i dont worry

the big problem for me is, i want, i need really his character creation system.

i build a shooting system for all kinds of replika guns (softair etc.) that every people can used in there own home cinema environement. for this i want to create my own railshooter to bundle with my system (aka lightgun shooter)
gunn3r have written a verry good tutorial

as you can see (attachement), i dont want something for free, i respect the work from other and i pay what i have to pay.
but now it seems like them, that i (we) received nothing for my (our) money ...

when some people dont used his toolbox or the character creation system from bullshock any longer he can sell it to me, just make a PM to me

happy weekend to all

greetings any

Attachments

Login to view attachments
caballeros del pincel
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello buy the FPSC Toolbox and have not received the serial and I've tried to send an email but I get the same error as e-mail commenting has not been delivered.

My question is: Bullshock continues to provide support for this product?
If so: Does anyone know an alternative email address bullshock?

Because I do not like paying a tool and not to use it.

regards
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2012 07:17 Edited at: 3rd Mar 2012 07:18
I just would like to point out that every single person has received their details on time as promised.

Its worth noting that the details go to the email address associated with your PAYPAL account, not your sequoia games account. Also please check any spam or junk mail folders.

There was a problem with the contact form on my site, and it has been fixed.

Everyone that is having an issue with FPSC TOOLBOX please contact me immediately.

Sorry for any trouble this may have caused guys!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 18:39:59
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 18:39:59