Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Tier converter open source project!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2012 15:46 Edited at: 1st Jan 2012 15:48
Hello, I have been working on a cool little project that can convert your source code of tier 2 to tier 1. The thing is that the software is still in development, but I did make it open source for people to work on it (if anyone wants to).

To operate the program you click on the batch file to initialize the program. Then the program will ask you the tier 2 full file name and then the tier 1 full file name. After that there should be a new tier 1 file of the name you gave it of your converted tier 2 code. The problems are:

*not every little bit of tier 2 code gets converted to tier 1.
*it can only convert tier 2 to tier 1 not the opposite.
*It only works for macOS and iOS tier 2 at the moment.
*If it does not work completely, post! because I did not truly test it out 100%

cheers!

p.s this only works on windows (since it is with a batch file). Since the project was built in java I could make a mac version!

sov the game creator!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2012 18:27
Why would anyone want to convert from T2 to T1. Wouldn't the opposite be more interesting?

sovr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2012 19:15
That would be true. I will be making an upgrade to the application so that it will convert tier 1 to tier 2. Right now I do have other projects I am working on.

sov the game creator!
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2012 12:34
Sounds like a great project. It's something I had a mind to tinker with, but dismissed the thought quickly. I know you'd rather have me work on AppGameKit commands and fixes

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 02:56:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 02:56:50