Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / Broadcast to IPhone

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi All,

I've been solely using agk for Android, and have just recently got a mac to compile for ios. Is there any way you can broadcast to your iphone like the agk app that is available for android?

Thanks!
sparkart
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, there actually is. All you have to do is compile the ios_interpreter which should be located in your installation directory.

I was able to get one compiled onto my iPhone with no problem. There is a really in-depth tutorial here: http://www.appgamekit.com/documentation/guides/52_ios.htm

One thing that is quite awkward is not having the IDE available for the mac because then you need both operating systems (luckily I do).

Don't forget about the required developer's license to develop for iOS.
nja
Years of Service
User Offline
Excellent thank you! I was a little confused by having no IDE for the mac. I'm a mac newbie as I just got one recently solely for ios development.
badkneecap
Years of Service
User Offline
What about the iPhone player? I can load the AppGameKit player on my Andoird and broadcast. It works fine. I do the same for my iPhone, but it doesn't work. I know I'm on the same network. Anyone have this same problem? Can it be done?
nja
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, after finally getting my developer license from apple, I'm having code signing issues...I think the Android build was a cake walk compared to this Apple one.
I'm much more familiar with Android, though.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 11:32:34
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 11:32:34