Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / total fpsc disaster please help me

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Holla at ya`ll! Im a new guy here, this is my first post and i have no clue if this the right place to ask these things, but just answer these:

My problems
fpsc x10 with model packs 1-16 (not all installed)
mature patch in use.

Okay: I get this error message when i try to run Runtime error 7003 -Mesh does not exist at line 8581 then i click ok and get this The application has encountered a problem and needs to close. if this problem persist and so on. When i had it working after complete re-install on another computer i had a huge ak 47 model about 5 times longer than the player and some had just the moving parts as like the roll on a revolver.
Then the segments: I had some white stock ww2 segments as the wall thing and so. And my biggest problem: weird vertical u-shaped piece with same texture as the room segments like at the door, i had to crawl under it.
more: some entities were invisible but u could crash in to them and hear the sound of them. whoa this is hard work. umm ywah and then i tried the red u know the umm staicase thing from one of the model packs and it had no steps on it.

and if u guys know how to fix this i love yaaaaalll.
Also id like to get ads or iron sights system for all guns, please santa??

oh and where do i get free model packs???
plz answa. ssooon.

supajjjjj
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2012 23:01
Quote: "Also id like to get ads or iron sights system for all guns"

Here.

Quote: "Okay: I get this error message when i try to run Runtime error 7003 -Mesh does not exist at line 8581 "

What are your system specs, and what version of DX do you have installed?

Cheesehead for life.
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 14th Jan 2012 00:09
Quote: "Okay: I get this error message when i try to run Runtime error 7003 -Mesh does not exist at line 8581 then i click ok and get this The application has encountered a problem and needs to close"

It sounds like it's a problem with one of your entities. Make sure that the model files are all placed in the proper folders, and that the .fpe files point to the right models. You should try building a separate map, just add in one entity at a time, see which one causes the error.

reauirentem
SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Well my system specs are.. awesome. Its not that im sure. Im just fixing my computer. Yeah umm i installed the directx10 from the same disc i installed the x10 from. UPDATE ON THINGS!! I got rid of the model packs by emptying and re-installing the files. So my problems at the time is: Still how do i get ads. Fpsc started being seriously laggy, but everything works tho.And how do i get working free model packs. seriously im gonna rip sh*t up if i get messed up model packs ever again. I might get the lag things fixed next monday with my pal, so just tell me bot them ads and model packs, thanks for answering though

supajjjjj
SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2012 20:33 Edited at: 15th Jan 2012 17:18
Mod Edit: watch the language... I copied the fpsc x10 to another computer to try the fenix mod now its disappeared from the original location and the copied one is all messed up!!!!! Now i re- install it, there no editor.exe.
Im so frustrated with this, its been messed up for weeks now, please, please help meee...

supajjjjj
NIlooc223
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2012 23:27
fenix mod dosnt work with X10

Your signature has been erased by a mod - no affiliate links thanks
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2012 03:28
SupaJ, please watch your language and keep calm. If you'd nicely type out your problems in an organized manor, we'd be glad to help.

Cheesehead for life.
SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, i know someone would say that. I be cool, homie. I was just seriously that angry. Now another update, once again i fixed the fpsc x10 to the state with just the mature patch, completely stock otherwise. I downloaded the things on the page Le shorte directed me to and run the mystic mod installer i got, nothing happened. Soo is there any x10 specific mods? So heres my current problems again:
1:I want iron sights
2:Working model packs(a whole lot of em fo` free)

supajjjjj
SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Seriously, i need a direct download link to free model packs, by someone who has used them and knows that they work. few minutes ago i tried the model pack installer again and i layed all the models of the pack to a map to try them, "missing d3dx10_40.dll. my solution: uninstall.

supajjjjj
firelord
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2012 17:19 Edited at: 15th Jan 2012 17:56
if those model packs where downloaded from a torrent site or pirated you will not be able to use them and may be given a ban or your account locked..be patient and start small...one level then test everything you need to learn in that one level..practise scripting in that one level unitl you know what your really doing..iron sights are avalible with mystic mod..
SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Mystic mod didnt work. Yes i think that was the wrong place to get the model packs, but no one just told me where are the free (official) model packs, i just saw something about it and googled it, that`s what i got and downloading it was a mistake. I downloaded the free model pack 36 from the game creators x10 modelpack list, ya know? it works, but i get weird red and green light? whats that about??
And could someone tell me where are the other free packs that i heard about? i want to start working on my game.

supajjjjj
firelord
Years of Service
User Offline
first if you want to make a game on your own..you need patients and dedication..then a skill set how to model, texture,learn level design with light placement.the basic scripts will be all you need to start your game making ideas..learn the basic's first then make small demo..to see if mystic mod is working load a sample map then goto the tool bar test game with that sample level it should say mstic mod either on the bottom left or bottom right hand of your screen...
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2012 18:54
Mystic Mod doesn't do everything for you. You need to set up the AirMod conditions in a weapon's files yourself.

Cheesehead for life.
SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, i have downloaded the mystic mod, what else do i need. I have the code thing for mossberg for trying it out, where and how: airmod. Oh and, i couldn't fix my fpsc with that program from my pal. Its still laggy on my "main" computer. I readodeddii about lag things, no help. I just would like to work on my better computer rather than my free from school mini-laptop, because its no fun to swap my wires from one computer to another. So if you know how to fix my better fpsc, it`s not too important, but you know how it is. not. Btw, Le Shorte, love your avatar.

supajjjjj
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2012 00:23
Quote: "Btw, Le Shorte, love your avatar."

Calvin and Hobbes ftw.

Cheesehead for life.
SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Can someone tell me to download from here http://thecosmicprophet.fateback.com/CP%20model%20packs.htm all i get is canons and image of someone drinking and links, after that google links.

supajjjjj
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2012 13:07 Edited at: 18th Jan 2012 13:08
SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
reply brendy boy: whaah? how to download

supajjjjj
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2012 21:45
try a different browser, it works for me, i use firefox

SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
What`s this??? I just build a level to try my new (all free) models and when i try to test it says im missing d3dx10_40 then when clicking ok it says failed to load dll (2:dbprosetup10.dll so i tried updating again and even downloading the dll and placing it in system 32 and fpsc folders. no working... HEEELPP!

supajjjjj
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2012 19:45
Quote: "it says im missing d3dx10_40"

you need to install directx 10.1

SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok,im gonna do that. BUT! i have a very very very slow internet so searching on how to do that would take days so no way im doing that. Well i tried but i only found dx uninstaller and that was on softonic and downloading some toolbar installers would take too long for something that useless so could u guys be so nice to post direct download links to uninstall dx and to install 10.1. thanks

supajjjjj
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2012 15:02
Quote: "useless so could u guys be so nice to post direct download links to uninstall dx and to install 10.1. thanks"

that link has already been posted to many times in this thread or other threads for FPSCX10, do a little search

SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Downloaded and ran the things one guy on a forum here said would work, dxdiag still states i have dx11 and still cant run game.exe.

supajjjjj
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2012 19:53
i believe you need to install DirectX10 SDK (~600MB). Did you do that? You said you have slow internet so that probably will be a big problem for you, i don't know if there's another way of fixing you problem.

What is the exact error message you get?

SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
I downloaded these in school via mini laptop and download accelerator plus(i see it speedups 4x) http://download.microsoft.com/download/d/b/9/db9153aa-4419-4a06-a1f1-aafd7944f453/dxsdk_march2008.exe

http://download.toggle.com/o/en/48143/installer_directx_uninstaller.exe
And i noticed that i was just clicking too fast and now i noticed that its the uninstaller which wont work, i starts downloading and the files when i click next and then it disappears. I tried downloading the same uninstaller from different pages and it allways just disapperes( not even on task manager) what do you suggest?

supajjjjj
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2012 19:00
Quote: " i starts downloading and the files when i click next and then it disappears. I tried downloading the same uninstaller from different pages and it allways just disapperes( not even on task manager) what do you suggest?"

did you install SDK?

Why are you trying to download/run uninstaller? You don't need to uninstall anything! Just install SDK and it should work then

SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
I installed it again now without messing around the settings, installed as it were and dxdiag still says i dx11. And i noticed that there aint even dx10 for win7... I`ll try this one ยจ

http://www.directx10.net/archives/Directx-Download-Download-DirectX-10-for-Windows-XP.html

supajjjjj
SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Son, i messed up agaiin, it didnt work. I install from old disk.

supajjjjj
SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
didnt work either, where did ya`ll get dx10???

supajjjjj
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2012 22:11
Quote: "didnt work either, where did ya`ll get dx10???"

i told you: DirectX10 SDK. Dx diag says the biggest dx version number so it will always say dx11. it doesn't matter. You can have dx10 and 11 installed along side but to install dx10.1 on win7 you have to install dx10 SDK -> here

SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
I tell you if it works tomorrow, when its done downloading.

supajjjjj
SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry, corrupted download, tomorrow

supajjjjj
SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Gives an application needs to close but wont tell the problem, stops at loading active guns

supajjjjj
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2012 20:59
Quote: "Gives an application needs to close but wont tell the problem, stops at loading active guns"

can't help you there, sorry

TriSpefear Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2012 01:47
*facepalm* x52

"Everyone may doubt me, but your just giving me more of a reason to continue on..."
unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2012 14:01
Quote: "Gives an application needs to close but wont tell the problem, stops at loading active guns"

What weapons do you have in the level?

I had a similar problem when trying to build a level. It turned out to be a weapon (plank by Kravenwolf) I don't think i had all the correct documents to make it work.

What i sis was removed all the weapons, tested it, then added the weapons one by one to see which was the offending item. Then you know which item to look at, check you have all the correct documents and items in place.

Unfamillia

[url=www.touchoffear.webs.com][/url]
SupaJ
Years of Service
User Offline
right, ill try

supajjjjj

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 18:34:07
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 18:34:07