Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Android Developers Marketing Alliance.

Author
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2012 01:11
This is a post to one of my LinkedIn network that I belong to and thought perhaps this would be of interest to someone here.

Terry (Olivetree Games)

Quote: "
Hi everybody.
We are Brain Dead Ape Games. A games development studio based in Scotland and Spain. We are proud to announce that our first Android game "The Bummer" is going to be published on 26.02.12. We are looking for Android Developers to form marketing alliance based on cross-referencing network between our applications and games. We are willing to promote other developers games and apps in our game in exchange for returned favour.
If you are willing to learn more please do not hesitate to contact me directly at nikodem@braindeadape.com
"

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2012 03:51
I probably should have put this in the general chat for AGK.

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2012 11:20
I sent off an email to this guy and haven't heard from him. I would not bother with this so-called alliance of his.

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2012 12:20
The game looks very ordinary (minigames such as Frogger), but beautifully presented. The website is full of "Lorem Ipsum" text.

They may be interested in ADG.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 21:36:07
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 21:36:07