Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Apple Approved my first app

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2012 20:27
Greetings,

Long time coming of hard work and learning, as you all I am sure understand. Apple approved my first app for sale on iTunes a few days ago, and without the support and help of this forum and the guides that may not have been possible.

It is a simply fortune teller type of app, however it is a start and the process is tried and true so that we can start making more complicated apps from here.

Have sold a few copies on the AppStore around the world thus far, if you want to see that it is possible check it out (dont give up!):

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sybil/id497053270?mt=8

It is an amazing feeling to have accomplished this first step, in a long journey ahead.

Cheers to all! Keep up the great work.

charles
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2012 23:32
Nice work! Good luck with it.

Can you post it into the AppGameKit Gallery?

Rick

Financial Director
TGC Team
themaritimer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2012 00:51
Oh thats great thank you, submitted to the Gallery complete, had my face in the books for so long no marketing plans have seriously crossed my mind, another great idea AppGameKit !

Now time start on the Android compile lol

Cheers

charles

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:22:08
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:22:08