Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / mid Function on ios start at character 0 !?

Author
AGK Academic Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2012 04:38
Hello,

I'm currently coding a game (T1) and i'm testing it on android (with the android player) and on iPhone 4 (with the ios Player) and on windows.

i've encountered some strange problem parsing a game's map file on iOS .. First character was always missing ... So i decided to try with a starting value in the mid function which starts at 0 (instead of 1 as said in the documentation)... and now it works well when broadcasting to ios ... But when i launch the game in windows from agk IDE .. it tells me that the start value need to be greater than zero and on android it returns nothing if the mid function start at zero.

So i have done an exception with the devicename and now everything works well ...

i'm alone getting this curious thing ? if not, when it will be fixed ?

Thanks !
MikeMax
AGK Academic Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2012 12:58
i have up (for iOS) an issue on the google code page that was already existing for Bada (Issue 206)

Thanks a lot !
MikeMax
AGK Academic Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2012 11:41
Works good after having recompiled it with xcode

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 00:33:58
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 00:33:58