Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 22:26 Edited at: 24th Apr 2014 16:00
File game released... Check the Showcase Thread to download the Full version here

Developer:

Storyline: The year is 2180. Planet Earth has recently been involved with a World War. This was World War 5. There was a fight to stop our planet from becoming a One World Government, known as OWE. It was a war between government and a world counter terrorist movement. Through the availability of funding for technology, OWE won the war after nearly destroying planet earth.

In the great depths of space an enormous black hole opens and an entire solar system of unknown origin appears within a near distance of planet earth's a solar system. Another 6 planets appear within half a light year from earth's solar system.

According to the latest scout satellite photos, A planet known as "Planet Zephyr" has what appears to be large city structures around the entire planet. An intelligent race of aliens has been discovered and they are gathering armored forces to attack planet earth.

The aliens known as "Scalion" have heavily armored battleships surrounding earth. Earth's greatest Scientists have come to the theory that the "Scalion" came from a parallel dimension through the black hole. Earth's atmospheric defenses have not been able to take out the enemy.

You play the role as sergeant "Jason Rosemayer" an armored forces pilot for the One World Union Defense Army, known as the OWUDA. All forces on Earth join forces. It's your turn to take part in defending planet earth!

Description: A medium to fast pace FPS. Find yourself emerced in an environment which allows you to interact with and use to your advantage. Use technology and straight line of vision to fight your away across beautiful terrain and city landscapes.

Weapons Available

- Laser, standard range light ray emitting weapon
- Long Range Laser, long range light ray emitting weapon
- Blast Cannon, a cannon which projects multiple projectiles per shot. Used in close combat situations.
- Pulse Laser, a rapid firing laser cannon.
- Gause Cannon, a rail gun
- Short Range Missile Launcher
- Long Range Missile Launcher
- Mini Cannon, rapid firing projectile cannon.
- EMP Cannon, a cannon which fires a charge of high powered electrical particles.
- More weapons will be added to this list soon...

EDIT 24/04/14: Final game released.

EDIT 05/03/12: I updated the screenshots below with a more updated version of The first level, Orion City. The level will be a full scale downtown city district. The road texture and paving has been given a lot more detail. Also scattered more debris throughout the level.

EDIT 14/03/12: I finally decided to create a storyline for Metal Jacket. Also the focus has been changed to make this a pure Mech FPS.

EDIT 15/03/12: Added screenshots of the new outdoor level that I started designing. Also added a screenshot of a new enemy mech.

EDIT 27/03/12: Gameplay Video Added

EDIT 14/04/12: Game name changed and Updated Game Logo to suit new name.

EDIT 13/11/12: Game name and Idea will be changed in the future.

EDIT 15/04/13: Added new screenshots of levels that will be featured in the demo.

VERY OLD Gameplay Video

In Game Screenshots

Orion City

Faction Base

Forest Level

The expected release date: when I have time to finish it.

Some unique features

= Working and Complete
= Working but still in development
= Still needs to be done

- Bullet Tracers
- Jump Jets

More updates coming soon! All comments and feedback are welcome.

Thanks,
Landman

Artrift.com - Digital Art Community | MyPixelbox.net - My Creative Blog
loler
Years of Service
User Offline
this looks fun this is a really cool idea

its not a bug its a feature
SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 23rd Feb 2012 23:48
@loler, thanks. There will be an alpha release in the beginning of April.

Ross tra damus
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2012 03:55 Edited at: 24th Feb 2012 03:55
This looks 'Ultra' cool Landman, it takes me back to the good old days of 'Krazy Ivan' and 'Tunnel B1'.

Best of luck with this project.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2012 04:28
Wow; something totally different, would like to check it out when it's done.

-Keith

SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 24th Feb 2012 07:59
@Ross tra damus, I remember playing Krazy Ivan on PS1!!! Completely forgot about it. Thanks, I'm actually going to see if I can get online somewhere.

@KeithC, thanks. Oh trust me, there is a lot more where this came from. My problem is just finding balance between, work, girlfriend and working on Metal Jacket.

maho76
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2012 10:22
oh, battletech is long ago ... but nevertheless hell of a fun. i missed those, great work.

SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 24th Feb 2012 19:44
yeah, I want to make the game play extremely fun and keep visual effects at a quality level. I will be updating this post with more screen shots and info tomorrow.

Cross Hair Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2012 01:12
Looks great! Your graphics design is great

Hamburger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2012 17:35
THis is really cool! but I think that the road and sidewalk textures dont really compliment the buildings very well, theyre too clean... maybe look on CGtextures and see what they got, they have a whole slew of road textures and other stuff there. I also think a few rubble piles here and there would help break up the emptiness a little bit.

THis is a great concept you have here, Landman!

[/href]
SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 25th Feb 2012 19:46
Thanks Hamburger. The level in the screenshots is just a demo and those road textures took me like 10 minutes to create. So I agree with you 100%. There's a lot that still needs to be done for this. I aim to use as much custom content that I created. There are only 2 model packs that I will use in Metal Jacket.

I wanted to post an update today but havent had time. But I will be updating this post soon.

Thanks,
Landman

AbdulAhad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2012 20:49
Fantastic work on this! Something absolutely new to FPSC, which I have never seen! Reminds me so much about Shogo: Mobile Armor Division for the PC! Ah nostalgia at its finest!

Abdul Ahad

defiler
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2012 08:46 Edited at: 26th Feb 2012 08:47
Wow, this looks to be like a breath of fresh air!

Keep at it man, you got a cool idea to work off of!

Current Project: The Underground: Awakening
SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 26th Feb 2012 09:45
@Abdul, thanks for the great comment. I played the demo of Shogo years back!!! Was a super fun game as well. The oerson was actually abke to transform their robot if Im not mistaking?

@defiler, thanks alot. The next update will contain screenshots of a level with Terrain and the increased map size for outdoor levels on fpsc.

Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow this is impressive.This developer show new style of FPSC.Keep it up man.

Poloflece,Anayar,PWP,Henry Ham,Cosmic Prophet,Wolf,Rolfy,KeithC,Nickydude,SceneCommander,Dark Goblin And Lee Bamber is my icon.

bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2012 17:49
Something completely different that grabs your attention on the first page - I like it!!

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 27th Feb 2012 16:27
this just blew me away man...

WELL DONE!

Keeping my eyes on this one

SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 27th Feb 2012 20:06
Quote: "Wow this is impressive.This developer show new style of FPSC.Keep it up man."

@Leongamerz. Thanks That's my every intention, to create my own style and stay away from what everyone else is doing.

Quote: "Something completely different that grabs your attention on the first page - I like it!!"

@bruce3371, Thanks man! Watch out for the next update.

Quote: " this just blew me away man...

WELL DONE!

Keeping my eyes on this one "

@MrValentine, thanks a lot. I wish I had more time to release the next update on this post. There's so much that needs to be done.

@everyone, thanks for the compliments. It's really helps me to work harder on Metal Jacket. The next update on this post will happen very soon and this time I hope everyone likes it even more.

Thank you everyone! If you're old enough have a , if you're under age, have a on me.

Landman

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2012 23:39
Quote: "Thank you everyone! If you're old enough have a , "

[sends bill to Landman]

you had it coming lol

Hamburger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Feb 2012 01:45
Off topic: Somebody should do something like that with fps creator screenshots, now that would be cool!

[/href]
SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 29th Feb 2012 07:17
@MrValentine, hahahahaha! I had that coming. lol.

@Hamburger, great idea. There was a piece of software online that I came across once that actually does this for you automatically, you just need to supply the images (screenshots).

SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 2nd Mar 2012 21:29
Hey all!
I will be updating this post with concept art and the new level - Orion City. Im trying a scaling technic that allows me to fit 350% more on the Fpsc editor grid. Maps appear larger to the player, allowing me to fit more in maps. With new commands in v1.19 you can adjust the player camera height allowing you to create a larger user perspective.

ASTECH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2012 23:43 Edited at: 2nd Mar 2012 23:43
Mech assault game on FPSC? Holy moly. This is some great stuff. I definitely got a retro vibe when I saw the screens. Well done man. Well done. I will be watching this!

PC Specs: AMD X4 2.7Ghz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, Nvidia 9800GT, Win. 7 Pro 64 Bit
Years of Service
User Offline
Dude,

WOW, WOW, WOW,

Sincerily, those are one of MOST BEAUTIFULL screenshots i have ever seen made in FPSC.

Congratulations, this is what we can say, CREATIVITY.

Be sure you will succed, continue on this work and you will succed.

I loved the way you arranged the HUD`s, it really looks like the player is inside a MECH WARRIOR.

But i would like to you teach me somethings, if there is not a problem (i think knowledge is something we must share with people, and not keep this with ourselves):

1) The overall HUD that simulates the cockpit, is a weapon model, or this is a picture hud derived from a 3d model that you modelled in a 3d software then positioned the camera in a 1st person view, and rendered to a picture?

2) Those lighting effects (lens effects) they are those new post shader effects?

3) How did you could make working bullet tracers? I`ve tried it, and other members tried it, but we could not make it work well.

4) The mech have 2 guns, one in left side and other in right side. So you made the guns models a part of the 3d model of the cockpit, and then you just used the weapon HUD.X model with an invisible texture on it and adjusted the firespot position to align with the pre-made gun model that is a part of the cockpit HUD, so the player will never see the "real" gun, instead, will only see the attached gun model of the cockpit with the firespot decal? Is this?

5) How did you do this?

Quote: "Map sizes are 400% larger (certain maps)"

6) How you could make the radar work, please teach me, i tried to make it work, but it never worked with me. I only made the compass work, but it lagged a lot.

For now is all,

Again, Congratulations, this is a Very Promissing FPSC Project. But only one counseilling, NEVER GIVE UP, go firm on this project and be sure you will succed.

Goldenye 007 N64
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2012 01:45
To be honest, I had the idea, but I didn't think of myself to be capable of it. Looks like you are! You are indeed!

While I'm really no fan of the simple "retro" look, I'm intrigued by the execution of this new take on FPSCreator. This is great work Landman

How do you do it with the sounds? Just heavy stomping or do you plan on getting some hydraulic sounds in aswell?

Whatever you do, keep this up!

-Wolf

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, art is knowing which ones to keep.
SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 5th Mar 2012 20:27 Edited at: 13th Nov 2012 10:33
Hey all, I updated the first post with the screenshots below:

Quick Concept Paintings

Once I have done a few more speed paintings of the concepts I have for enemy bots and vehicles I will convert them to 3d models. More coming soon.

SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 5th Mar 2012 20:31
Quote: "To be honest, I had the idea, but I didn't think of myself to be capable of it. Looks like you are! You are indeed!

While I'm really no fan of the simple "retro" look, I'm intrigued by the execution of this new take on FPSCreator. This is great work Landman

How do you do it with the sounds? Just heavy stomping or do you plan on getting some hydraulic sounds in aswell?

Whatever you do, keep this up! "

Wolf! It's a privilege to receive a comment like that from you. Thanks mate. I really do appreciate it. There is a heavy stomping noise along with the hydraulic sound caused by the movement of the cylinders that power the legs. (I used to work with Hydraulics. lol!)

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2012 07:55
WOW looking great so far!!!

raymondlee306
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2012 04:01
This looks awesome! Truly you are taking FPSC in a new direction. How is your framerate on something like this? Keep this going, I just saw an indie company developing a mech game like this called Hawken was just given 10 million dollars to finish their project from professional investors, you might be next with something like this! ...don't forget about us when your rich and famous.
SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 8th Mar 2012 08:57
@007, I'm so sorry I didn't answer this before, just read through your questions now.

Quote: "1) The overall HUD that simulates the cockpit, is a weapon model, or this is a picture hud derived from a 3d model that you modelled in a 3d software then positioned the camera in a 1st person view, and rendered to a picture?"

The hud is a 3d model I made in Blender.

Quote: "2) Those lighting effects (lens effects) they are those new post shader effects?"

Yes It's the New Post Shader Effects, but I do intend on modifying the shaders.

Quote: "3) How did you could make working bullet tracers? I`ve tried it, and other members tried it, but we could not make it work well."

I'm using the weapon flak to simulate tracers. A few other members have tried it but I'm doing things slightly differently from what I've already seen on the forums

Quote: "4) The mech have 2 guns, one in left side and other in right side. So you made the guns models a part of the 3d model of the cockpit, and then you just used the weapon HUD.X model with an invisible texture on it and adjusted the firespot position to align with the pre-made gun model that is a part of the cockpit HUD, so the player will never see the "real" gun, instead, will only see the attached gun model of the cockpit with the firespot decal? Is this?"

The HUD.x for the weapons would contain the same model with just a modified FIRESPOT and SMOKE bone.

Quote: "5) How did you do this?

Quote: "Map sizes are 400% larger (certain maps)""

New commands in FPSC 1.18 allow you to adjust the camera height, lowering the camera height and slightly reducing the player speed can give you a larger perspective in each level

Quote: "6) How you could make the radar work, please teach me, i tried to make it work, but it never worked with me. I only made the compass work, but it lagged a lot."

One thing I noted is that the standard radar scripts that come with FPSC v1.19 beta don't display the radar background but just the radar blips. You'll need to create your own radar hud background (like the green circle I created as seen in the screen shots.) Then create a script to display radar circle, place a trigger zone in your game and in the "main" of your trigger zone place your newly created radar HUD script. I'm using a triggerzone to display the script because on certain levels the user radar will be disabled.

Hope that helps. I know I didn't go into much detail here but I hope it helps as a simple guideline.

@Raymondlee306,

Quote: "This looks awesome! Truly you are taking FPSC in a new direction. How is your framerate on something like this? Keep this going, I just saw an indie company developing a mech game like this called Hawken was just given 10 million dollars to finish their project from professional investors, you might be next with something like this! ...don't forget about us when your rich and famous. "

Before I mention the framerate, here are my PC specs:

Dual Core 2.4
Nvidia 9600gt
2 gigs DDR2 Ram

This isn't the greatest rig either. I consider my PC to be a midrange PC. The framerate sticks above 35FPS. So I think that is ideal. I'm trying my best to squeeze out as much detail as I can on FPSC, if I was targeting 64 bit systems I would go crazy, but unfortunately I'm going for 32 bit systems which have a memory cap of about 2 gigs. FPSC crashes when you reach that memory cap. FPSC has it limitations and I'm already thinking about Metal Jacket 2, this will be done in Unity or Unreal Development Kit. The benefit of Unity and UDK is being able to compile games for different OS's. So I could build the game on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PS3, Android, iPhone, iPad. FPSC and even DarkBasic is limited to Windows.

Hawken looks AMAZING! I always watch the videos to see how I could do things differently, even the smallest details count. That's powered by the Unreal Engine. Hawken has been created by a team of 10 people. At the moment my team consists of me, myself and I.

My intention is to make Metal Jacket a free game. But I'm looking at expanding this project. If expenses do get a bit high I'd sell the game for like $1.99 or $4.99 then release a free multiplayer addon.

This has been my longest forum post in history! lol!

Thanks,
Landman

Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Landman for the info,

Yes, it helped me a lot, and also it serves as an inspiration to us go deep in FPSC taking it to it`s limits,

Thanks,

Goldenye 007 N64
SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 14th Mar 2012 11:24
Hey all,

So I finally decided to add a proper storyline to Metal Jacket. Also, I've added a list of weapons which are currently available to the player. More weapons will be added soon.

More screenshots and concept art will be posted this week.

Landman

maho76
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2012 14:27 Edited at: 14th Mar 2012 14:28
2880 you should definitely use other enviroment models, its 900 years from now! think of how manhattan or modern buildings will look for a viking or a medieval knight... like emerald city of oz, even if (or better because of) wars were fight in the past. architecture changes with amount of knowledge for physics and chemistry. when there are big battlerobots, there will be the same state of technics in architecture and all enviromental things. 900 years are lightyears away, buddy. streetlamps will definitely levitate, and no brickwalls anymore when you got space defense.

but a little hint: search for "BATTLETECH", especially the GrayDeath trilogy. very cool books and a background and explanation why it looks how it looks. work with colonies in a feudal system so you can mix basic oldstyle architecture with modern equipment.

really cool project, reminds me of childhood, thanks.

SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 14th Mar 2012 14:51
Quote: "2880 you should definitely use other enviroment models, its 900 years from now! think of how manhattan or modern buildings will look for a viking or a medieval knight... like emerald city of oz, even if (or better because of) wars were fight in the past. architecture changes with amount of knowledge for physics and chemistry. when there are big battlerobots, there will be the same state of technics in architecture and all enviromental things. 900 years are lightyears away, buddy. streetlamps will definitely levitate, and no brickwalls anymore when you got space defense. "

Lol! "No brick walls anymore when you got space defense." I do agree with you Maho, but this is just one environment. So there will definitely more futuristic levels.

Funny enough, I actually just came across Battletech this morning. Been reading up on it and it seems pretty cool.

SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 15th Mar 2012 15:05 Edited at: 13th Nov 2012 10:37
Hey all,

This is a small update. New player Mech design.

New Player Mech

There is going to be a huge update coming soon.

Thanks,
Landman

Ross tra damus
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2012 15:51
Sweet,Sweet,EyeCandy.
SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 15th Mar 2012 17:38
Quote: " Sweet,Sweet,EyeCandy. "

Cheers!

SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 18th Mar 2012 23:53
Hey all,

After testing Metal Jacket on a PC with slightly lower specs than mine, I found that the framerate was pathetic... this has made me reconsider my "open world" approach on creating maps for fpsc. Level 1, Orion City District, took on this "open world" approach. Limiting environmental detail and scaling down models allowed me to squeeze a lot more into a map.

I plan to make gameplay/levels more linear in Metal Jacket, this will also give me the opportunity to add more detail to environments without sacrificing the framerate. Also it will give me the chance to allow the player to follow a story with more depth.

New screenshots and a video will be posted this week.

For Multiplayer, most levels will take the "open world" approach.

Landman

SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 27th Mar 2012 16:49
Good roaring everyone,

I've just uploaded a Youtube video of some gameplay in Orion City. Please let me know what you think?

Gameplay Video

Thanks,
Landman

ASTECH
Years of Service
User Offline
Looks really retro. Ever think about adding more types of enemies? Maybe you fight a helicopter or two? IDK. I'm just throwing out ideas.

PC Specs: AMD X4 2.7Ghz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, Nvidia 9800GT, Win. 7 Pro 64 Bit
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2012 23:23
Wow! it looks incredible, much better than i imaginated from the screenshots

SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 28th Mar 2012 00:48
Quote: "Looks really retro. Ever think about adding
more types of enemies? Maybe you fight a
helicopter or two? IDK. I'm just throwing
out ideas."

There will definitely be a variety of enemy vehicles. Hover tanks, helicopters, jets. I have a whole catalogue of enemy and ally crafts that will be in the game.

In the next video I will include enemy units and show a larger variety of weapons.

Landman

Ross tra damus
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2012 01:38 Edited at: 28th Mar 2012 01:42
Great video and definatly has touchs of 'Krazy Ivan' in there.

Good Stuff.

All the best of luck.

EDIT - Maybe include some small footsoldiers (FPSC characters 'scaled down')
SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 28th Mar 2012 12:17 Edited at: 28th Mar 2012 12:19
Quote: " Wow! it looks incredible, much better than i imaginated from the screenshots"

Thanks Brendy Boy!

Quote: "Maybe include some small footsoldiers (FPSC characters 'scaled down') "

Awesome Suggestion Ross! That's a definite must have! I have tried scaling down soldier entities in the .fpe file but then I can shoot above the characters head and the character still takes damage because the "hit box" doesn't scale down. This means I'll need to scale down the model within Blender. Never tried scaling a mesh and skeleton before. Will let you know how it works out. Thanks mate!

Landman

Ross tra damus
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2012 13:48
Landman

I use Milkshape for modeling and have noticed over the years that some of the models (which I use for scale) when 'imported' are much smaller (sometimes x10) which leaves me with the opinion that the final scale for the model is set in the 'export' options when exported to .x file.
This means that you could try to import the model then just export it straight away without making any changes to the scale of the model and see if it appears smaller in game?
If not you could just import the model and export it with scale values changed in your export options (if any).

I've tried to scale a rigged mesh with boes before in Milkshape but the bones don't like to be scaled for some reason or other but maybe Blender can do this?

I don't know if this will work for characters but it's worth a try maybe?

All the best of luck and again great looking progress so far.
SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 30th Mar 2012 18:51
@moderators thank you for changing the forum name.

I had to change the name of the game because of copyright and trademark infringement.

@Ross can milkshape import .x files directly?

Landman

bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Mar 2012 20:25
Great gameplay video, this is looking better and better

Ross tra damus
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Mar 2012 21:27
Landman
Milkshape can import .x file models via the 'Directx Mesh Tools' which can be found in the 'TOOLS' tab but it will 'only' import the actual mesh and exclude any bones or animations (I only mentioned this before because I am unaware of any of the Plug-ins or Import/Export options in Blender which you use).

However, I can Import .x files which include bones and animations with another program I use to do my UV mapping in which is called 'Ultimate Unwrap 3D Pro' which I highly recomend.

Here is a link for the above program.
http://www.unwrap3d.com/u3d/index.aspx

When I mentioned that I had problems 'scaling' bones in Milkshape I forgot to mention that it was a model and rig which I had created and not an 'imported' one, sorry about the confusion.

Shame you had to change the name of the game, I liked Metal Jacket.

Let us all know how you get on with this and all the very best of luck.
SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 30th Mar 2012 22:57
hahaha! Ross, Metal Jacket was an awesome name, but the funny thing about Robolegs is that my middle name on Facebook has been Robolegs for the past 3 years. How convenient hey. So, I thought Robolegs would suite it, especially for the arcade style I have decided to go for. And its a personal touch.

Thanks for the reference to unwrap3d. Ive looked at it before, with a lot more effort I can achieve the same in Blender, but as I said it would be a lot more effort. Thanks.

Landman

The Zombie Killer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2012 10:19
WHOA!
How did I miss this!
This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen done in FPSCreator my entire life!
I absolutely cannot wait to play this, good luck on the development, you've done an excellent job so far. Have a

-TZK

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 04:51:39
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 04:51:39