Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Hallo! New in town :)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2012 14:54
Hallo all, my name is Simone Cicconi and I work as a freelance composer and sound designer for the video game industry since 2001. I found some interesting topics on this forum and I decided to sign up, hoping that this will lead me to find some new contacts and opportunities!
In the meantime, if you are interested you can take a tour in my studio website http://www.undathec.com and listen to some of the works I composed and produced.... and please don't be too rude with your judgements

Thanks! Bye!

Simone
www.undathec.com
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2012 16:16
Very cool work. Any insight on your pricing?

Forze
Years of Service
User Offline
what to download ?
Non Sequitur M
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2012 19:48 Edited at: 13th Jun 2012 19:54
Very, very nice work there! This is coming from someone who has played music half his life(I'm 25), you have a very good ear. I especially love the two Vatican songs. Is that a game you worked on? Could you possibly give me a link to the game or the creator's website?

Also, as Josh asked, what is your pricing?

[EDIT]
I found a link to Vatican. Lol. Should have searched your site before asking, lol.

-Amo

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 04:59:25
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 04:59:25