Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Website / PDF version of Beginner's Guide to DarkBasic Programming would be good because..

Author
Reviewed AGK on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2012 16:53
A PDF version of Beginner's Guide to DarkBasic Programming would be good because..

It would have 'search' capabilities..

which would be more convenient.. Instead of flipping through 100's of pages to find information on a topic, one could simply do a search and find all the related pages relating to a desired topic or term.

Also, an HTML version of it would be good also, for same reason.

And, it could be purchased on line around the world without waiting 2 weeks for shipping and paying shipping charges.

Can you do it, please?

Two heads are better than none
kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2012 10:13 Edited at: 27th Apr 2012 10:13
Here is the guide I've used when learning DBPro:

http://www.madladdesigns.co.uk/extras/DBProGuide.pdf

Hope it will help a bit atleast.

(I am suprised it's still there )

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2012 05:06
I didn't realize Nickydude (MaddLad) made a PDF guide for DBPro. That's cool. Although I personally don't need it I'm going to download it anyway. Well, I just might find it useful.

I welcome any criticism you have that doesn't effect me. I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

~I'm the Terry of the Flatlands.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 15:24:17
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 15:24:17