Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

PureGDK / PureGDK register account issues

Author
User Banned
Posted: 28th Mar 2012 11:08
Hi,

Tried to register (using mozilla firefox), but unable to as the following error appears: -

* The e-mail address entered is invalid.

I have tried both my email accounts and same message appears.
If I try within Internet explorer, I get the following: -

Warning: SQLDatabase::connect() [sqldatabase.connect]: Couldn\'t fetch mysqli in /home/content/c/3/d/c3dfolio/html/include/classes/SQLDatabase.php on line 118

Warning: mysqli::select_db() [mysqli.select-db]: Couldn\'t fetch mysqli in /home/content/c/3/d/c3dfolio/html/include/classes/SQLDatabase.php on line 124

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/c/3/d/c3dfolio/html/include/classes/SQLDatabase.php:118) in /home/content/c/3/d/c3dfolio/html/include/functions.php on line 6

Please can this be corrected.

Many thanks.
M
Vax Tracker
Years of Service
User Offline
If you type www.puregdk.com into your web browser and try to register from that page you get the same error you experienced.

If however, you google puregdk and click on the first link you'll access a working version of the same page. You should be able to register from there.
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 8th Apr 2012 00:16
Many thanks Vax TRacker, I'll give it a go.
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 9th Apr 2012 11:22
Unfortunately, it didn;t work, there is a source code problem with the site.
Vax Tracker
Years of Service
User Offline
What browser are you using? I've tried it with Google Chrome and IE and can only get the script problem when I type puregdk into the address bar of Google Chrome (which auto redirects to www.puregdk.com) or by manually typing in www.puregdk.com. The first link in google always brings me to a website that only says puregdk.com in the address bar and that one seems to work fine...
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 12th Apr 2012 10:08
hi thanks for your reply. Well I have tried firefox, IE8,9 and doing it through the WII browser. I even googled it and clicked on the first result. This has to be a html source issue. I have sent and email to support@puregdk etc but have not had a reply yet.
I'll try and think of another way but I think the person responsible for the website needs to correct it.
Mike
Vax Tracker
Years of Service
User Offline
Hm... worked fine for me with IE9 and Google chrome... I don't know what to tell you Good luck!
Olby
Years of Service
User Offline
Just checked, it works for me as well. Using FF here.

ACER Aspire 5920G: Core2Duo 2.2GHZ, 2GB, GeForce 8600M GT 1280MB, Windows Vista Ultimate SP1, PureBasic 4.60 + PureGDK 2.0

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 16:17:42
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 16:17:42