Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / From Music for Films and Video Games

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Well I do not consider me to be a great composer for films and video games but I really would like to be one.

So sometimes it happens that I really compose something (believe me my collegues aren't happy when I am playing the piano^^) and today is just one of those days when I finally get something finished.

It's not that great but I would like to ask you to give it a try and listen to it.
I tried to create something dramatic and emotional.

JDB Artist - Rising Sun

If you would like to use one of my tracks for your game please feel free to do so, but may I ask you to credit me (something like: Music by JDB Artist) or if you would like to support me I would be delighted if you would consider to subscribe to my channel.

If you want me to compose a soundtrack for your game please feel free to contact me via pm. As I am doing this for practice you won't have to pay me anything (well this will obviously change if you plan to sell the final product )

Cheers,
SubZero - JDB Artist
SubZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi again,

today I would like to show off my latest track: Shadow Angel

It features dark, electronic atmospheres, so no orchestral music at all! (Although I used several orchestral instruments!)

Enjoy!
JDB Artist - Shadow Angel

Please, if you like what you hear and if you would like to support me, consider to subscribe, I would be delighted.
- JDB
NGXmusical
Years of Service
User Offline
nice.I like this feel of this track.I would add more melodies within this piece but other than that, nice work man.

NGXMusical Free Track Lib http://www.soundclick.com/NGXmusicalNGX

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:46:33
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:46:33