Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / powerful new 2d game animation tool for making vanillaware-like animations

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi everyone, my name is Edgar Muniz, and I'm the lead programmer of a powerful 2d game animation tool called Spriter. It exports to a universal XML based file format that can be easily integrated into any authoring tool or game engine, please take a look:
kickstartspriter.com

A beta of the free version is available now for download just below the video at the link above, and we'll be releasing the format specification for any developer to have a go at integrating Spriter animation before the end of our Kickstarter campaign.

If its a project you're interested in, please spread the word, and ask any questions you may have. Just give us a little time to answer, as there has been a large response, and getting to everyone takes some time.

Thank you!
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Love this tool, you have my support in the form of $$$

Please support the AppGameKit sdk!
The Slayer
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: (Hide and) Seek and Destroy on my guitar!
Posted: 21st Apr 2012 02:08 Edited at: 21st Apr 2012 02:09
Cool tool this is, Edgar! I really love it.
I'd love to get this tool, but unfortunaly, I don't have a mastercard, or any of the other payment options. So, my question is, is it possible to pay by bank/wire transfer? Or, will it in the future?
Also, since I live in Belgium, would it be possible to pay in euro?

Cheers

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 11:00:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 11:00:25