Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / WL-Extension - Gamers extensions plugins

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2012 19:14 Edited at: 5th Apr 2012 01:25
I'm putting these together as I needed so many extras for DBPro. Not so long ago I sussed out how to draw direct to Images so I started there.

FUNCTIONS LIST and IMPORTANT NOTES: (so far and building)

Simple demo code using the plugin: (a bit better this time AND ensure 32 bit display)

Many of these functions will be fully optimised with C++ and Assembler code...

Mental arithmetic? Me? (That's for computers) I can't subtract a fart from a plate of beans!
Warning! May contain Nuts!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 3rd Apr 2012 10:26
Interesting

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2012 15:19
I'm gonna turn out some more pasting to image routines later and using just assembler for raw speed. The other addition I'm planning is to set some font routines too. Build a 1 bit font list and then functions to draw them to the image using any colour.

See what I can get through later...

Mental arithmetic? Me? (That's for computers) I can't subtract a fart from a plate of beans!
gwheycs62egydws
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2012 18:05
@WLGfx

HI

I will be glad to see the results

to move side ways - is to move forward
Since a Strait line gets thin fast
WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2012 03:08
As well as updating the simplex noise plugin I've a few ideas also for this one too.

I'm considering all the drawing commands to be queued up and then run all in one go, that way each image only gets locked and unlocked once, or for the user to lock and unlock they're own images. To make the development of this side quicker I might just leave it up to the end programmer to handle the locking and unlocking.

WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2012 04:53
I can't believe I posted about this plugin without actually uploading it.

It's now attached to the first post with the sample DBP project and with the WL IMAGE PASTE TO IMAGE optimised with this slight alteration:

Which as it says in the comment changed the speed on my laptop from 90 FPS up to 100 FPS so those with fast computers will benefit more.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 08:37:23
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 08:37:23