Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2012 18:56 Edited at: 10th Apr 2012 01:09
I'm almost finished with my second game made in AGK.

Its called Fix-Five Pro and its a 5 in a row kind of game.

I made this game for the iPad and Android tablets, later maybe for the PlayBook.

You can play up to 5 players human or computer. You have a game field with 99 fields starting with number 1 in the middle and then going in circle out.(Try the How to play button)

The game has 98 cards, each card has range of values from x to 99 where x can be from 1 to 98. You draw a card on on the gamefield the fields from the card range is highlighted. Select one of those highlighted fields.

I have uploaded a two player demo on my website. please try it and please give me your comments.

Please download the demo

Some images from the game:

Keep track of your milage and deductions
Get Driver Logbook
Trisect Development
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2012 21:05
My kids plays the game on my iPad and they love it.
Theres still a few minor bugs, but I'll get them ironed out.

Keep track of your milage and deductions
Get Driver Logbook
kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2012 22:30
Uploading a few images would probably make your game more attractive for people to download. To insert a image, upload it to any image file hosting, get direct link to it and put it here between
tags. (Sorry if you know it already )

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 05:28:05
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 05:28:05