Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Full List of Confirmed Commands coming for 1.07

Author
AGK Gold Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Is there a way to get a full list of all the commands coming for 1.07.? I think many of us would appreciate this so while we are waiting, we can avoid doing extra work that will be covered by these commands.
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I think many of us would even appreciate an approximate release date of 107 so that we can schedule & plan projects.
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2012 17:35
The problem with approximate release dates is that people expect you to meet them

People have been getting annoyed that the March estimate wasn't met, if I were TGC I would personally not say anything until I had a rather "exact" approximate to share. Maybe that's why they've been fairly quiet on the release date front?

A full list of the commands already added / working in the new build would be nice to share, as would any ready help files / syntax. That way people would have an idea whether what they want from AppGameKit will be more or less possible.

bitJericho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2012 18:58
I wonder if they could publish the documentation as they work on it!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 10:44:09
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 10:44:09