Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK .NET / LockForLimb Method? does it work?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2012 11:00 Edited at: 25th Apr 2012 06:37
I really need to use this method, but I can't seem to get it to work. It requires a Limb object, yet there is no constructor for a limb object. does anyone know if this method even works? thanks.

edit: Ok, maybe that wasn't a very descriptive post. Basically, I'm trying to just access the limbs on an object. I can do what I need to do by creating object, making mesh, deleting object, modify mesh (lock vertexdata for mesh), then remake object, delete mesh, etc. But lockforlimb, if its the same as DBPro, is way faster and way better. But my problem is, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to make a limb object. Oh, and btw, I'm doing this in C#, so, maybe its my ignorance at C#, but, it just doesn;t make any sense how limbs work. so, if anyone knows how to get to the limbs of an object in C#, I'd appreciate any input. Thanks a bunch!
Visigoth
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2012 03:33
I have to say, I am quite frustrated at the moment. I sure wish someone had an answer for me, or a code snippet, or something on how to use lockforlimb. Thanks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 17:13:26
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 17:13:26