Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Xen the Alien

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2003 15:27
those screenshots are fantastic!

I have no chance of placing in this competition, but who cares when the competition is this cool! (HEX's game, the racing entry, and several others featured in this forum)

Go Go Gadget DBPRO!
walaber
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2004 07:43
Just wondering if this game made it into the competition? no updates in a long time- I assume you were too busy working on the game to be hanging out in the forum?

I don't see "Xen the Alien" in the list

Go Go Gadget DBPRO!
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2004 16:17
i hate to say but, this game turned out to be "all talk and no show" just like the many games of the past that graced the forums but where never entered into the competitions 1 single factor kept me from finnishing this game, "SCHOOL"!

anyways, for anyone still remotely interested in the game, i'll be continuing it i've put too much into this game to back out now! even if i didn't meet the deadline, expect a beta.

AnDrEy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2004 14:21
When are you going to release the editor, that is som awosome stuff ther btw
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2004 14:50
it's in a kinda technical stage now, meaning only i will be able to use it without causing any errors i'll get it ready asap but you have to understand it was created for this game, it may take more time to make it general purpose. I could give u a call when i need beta testing though?

AnDrEy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2004 14:56
I think anyone would love to beta test ur game
I kno i would
AnDrEy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2004 13:37
are there any news? you have been programming a long time already
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2004 15:47
well, to tell you the truth, no... i'm currently working on another game with someone. I'm developing a new site (not geocities) for this game to host information, concept art, work in progress, updates etc. I'll post the link here when i'm done

i'm still researching different speed up methods for the game 'cus it's pretty slow on my system, about 15 fps (although my systems crap). when i sort a few bugs out i'll upload an "unofficial" build

when i walk... i walk alone... when i fight... i fight alone...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 09:19:14
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 09:19:14