Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Two MIDI packs for sale

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2012 13:11
I've put together 2 MIDI packs that I sell.

Pack 1: 27 songs
Pack 2: 45 songs

Best regards
Johan Brodd
jobromedia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2012 13:27
Time to bump this, and inform that the prices has been severely lowered. From €5.60 to €0.34 per package.

MIDI packs for sale.
Best regards
Johan Brodd
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 20th May 2012 14:01
you might want to sell them somewhere where people are more likely to buy from... never heard of that website before... so not likely to trust it...

it might also help if you made clear sense of the licencing...?

and what they are for exactly and maybe host them up somewhere like soundcloud so we can hear them, or try jamendo music...

I guess as you are new here, it helps to get some feed back... selling from the off doesn't make sense... and looks a bit brash...

hope that helps...

jobromedia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2012 19:57
Well some more explanations seams to be needed. Here goes:

These are MIDI files. Music that uses the general MIDI sound chip in the computers. They're basically music that takes up less space than regular mp3's does. The benefit is that the small size makes them perfect for mobile games. The quality is a bit plastic, but it all really depends on the MIDI chip your computer is equipped with.

I'm poised to sell them directly on the TGC store, but until I get an account there then I'm forced to sell my music from sites that might seam a bit fishy.

MIDI packs for sale.
Best regards
Johan Brodd

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 14:23:27
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 14:23:27