Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

PureGDK / 'error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol' errors.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

I'm trying to use PureGDK with wxWidgets and DialogBlocks, a RAD environment for wxWidgets. I get this error when I try to build my programme:

"error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "int_cdecl dbOpenScreen(struct HWND ..."

I'm including "core/puregdk.h" and "initPureGDK.h" and the DLL is where it's supposed to be. I've tried numerous things, and I still cannot get this to build. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks.
Mistrel
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Are you also compiling the PureGDK .cpp files in your project? It looks like you're not compiling and linking the actual functions which the headers are pointing to.

Also, PureGDK has been superseded by DarkGDK 2.0.

See here for the latest RC:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=196865&b=22

Robbie
Years of Service
User Offline
Ahh, stupid me. I hadn't -added- the .cpp files to my project. I had only included the .h files. Thank you!

Yeah, I downloaded and installed that shortly after I submitted this topic. Apologies for my off-topic post, but do you have any updates on the licence agreement? Does it remain the same?
Mistrel
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
The license agreement is the same.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 15:51:34
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 15:51:34