Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Setting up to build Android bits with Eclipse on a Mac Mini

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2012 22:50
I decided to try setting up the Eclipse environment for doing android testing on my mac mini.

I was able to get everything installed and all the correct directories created from the AppGameKit zip file.

Then I tried to build the interpreter (aka player).

This is what I got:

These are the offending lines (after all the comments):

The lines being objected to look perfectly fine to me.

Has anyone else

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2012 17:58
I think I may have to use my mac as well, my PC does have net access, and I think you need that to set up eclipse, so I may be joining you in using a mac. Ill see what happens if I do.

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2012 20:36
Quote: "my PC does have net access"

Do you mean internet access or .Net access?

It is internet access that you'll need on either Mac or Windows.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2012 23:22
internet access, I have it on the mac, not on the PC, Ill try and get it on PC before I install eclipse on mac.

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2012 23:28
Good luck!

When you do get set up for doing an android build, keep in mind that you need to create a directory named 'media' under your project's 'assets' directory. And you put your bytecode and media files in the assets/media directory.

They are supposedly updating the guide. But it hasn't appeared on the AppGameKit documentation site, yet.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2012 02:52 Edited at: 12th Jun 2012 02:57
I couldn't get the PC set up, fixed its ethernet woes, but then it keeps getting BSOD, Id have to re put in the OS, and everything else and try again, god I hate PCs, its users are like battered hillbilly wives, he be a good man really, he just need some o ma love and attention, read time and money, read updates, patches, newer OS and on and on. If I was a billionaire, Id make the worlds best games and have them running on everything but windows, only thing its good for is its broad support, take that way, no reason to buy one, apart from its bargain basement price, which actually doesn't exist due to the time and long term 'extra money' costs.

Right, looks like Ill be trying this on the macs then. The guide shows only setting up eclipse on windows, so Ill have to follow that, and Im guessing I leave out certain bits, windows always has you doing, 'more' and downloading 'more' that would be done on a mac with one download, so hopefully this should be nice and simple.

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2012 16:19
I pretty much downloaded and installed all the same bits (except cygwin, of course) on my Mac Mini as on the Windows. Naturally, I made sure to get the Mac versions.

I've been a Windows user for about 22 years. I used to build and sell PCs, back when it was just MS DOS ('84-'91). I did use an Apple for a couple of years, alongside a PC, just as Windows was coming out. And then the lawsuit by Apple about the look and feel steal (but they got it from the X interface on Linux systems).

Macs are much easier to work with. And I've found my Mac Mini to be incredibly stable. I've only had to reboot it when a core update was done and when I did something very stupid and froze the entire thing (a 'smart' programmer can do really stupid things).

I've liked PCs because I can open them up and add what I want and because the software world for them grew much faster than the Apple. But I hate that my PC reboots spontaneously at least once a week and that I frequently have to reboot because the display has scrambled and won't respond.

I also have a nice linux box that has only been off when the power failed. It has been up and running ever since I finished building it (a couple of years ago).

I'm an equal opportunity computer user.

Keep us apprised of your progress. Maybe you'll have better luck.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2012 23:28
Here is a good tutorial for installing eclipse on a mac
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iJzC5uMfC4
I dont think I have to do the CYGWIN parts, so Im not sure if I am now ready to just create a directory named 'media' under the project's 'assets' directory. And put the bytecode and media files in the assets/media directory as you suggest. Ill watch some tutorials of what people do when setting up agk, if memory serves its only making a few folders and copying files over. I have a finished agk app, so perhaps I'm almost near the end and I can get this out with eclipse and give a report if it works.

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2012 00:01
Once you have your android project made based on copying and renaming the interpreter_android directory, and you create the media directory and copy all the files (renaming the <yourgame>.byc to bytecode.byc), you'll need to build it in a terminal window.

You still use the same commands as described for cygwin. You just do it in a Mac terminal session.

That build is what I ran into trouble with. I never even made it to the Eclipse build and upload to device stage.

The commands I use in cygwin on my windows box look something like this for building my own app:

For my mac setup, it would look something like this (I set up sharing with my windows box):

This is assuming that you are using Tier 1. It is the last two lines above that clean and build your app and the build is where my Mac setup is dying.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2012 15:21 Edited at: 15th Jun 2012 15:25
Some parts confuse me on the pdf tutorial
TGC's AppGameKit Tier 1 Android Tutorial for Windows [beta]
forum post
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&b=41&t=195507&p=0
pdf link
https://forumfiles.thegamecreators.com/download/2331477

from the pdf exerts step 1.9-2

from the pdf exert from steps 3.4

the cygwin bit, do we have to do step 1.9-2, do you do that once, never to do that again, and then do step 3.4 when you have an app, what if we have an app, can we miss 1.9-2, having never done that bit ever, and just do 3.4?

Ill be using the terminal on a mac, so perhaps we do exactly the same as cygwin, but use the terminal.

I hope my file structure isnt messed up, I put Eclipse in applications on the mac, so I dont think things are layed out the same as the doc advices putting things in C:, as the tutorial is windows oriented. Also I dont think the commands will be the same either, so I dont have faith on that part for mac users at all.

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2012 17:39
I haven't looked at that version of the guide (I just used the simple one from the documentation Guides page).

First off, I'd make a shortcut on my desk to the batch file that opens the cygwin window. It makes it much simpler to start up.

Next, from the excerpt you posted, it doesn't look complete for updating the android environment when there is a new version of AGK.

You only need to do 1.9-2 when AppGameKit gets updated. You will also need to rebuild your Android apps and make sure that any changes to core stuff are copied.

These are commands I execute every time I update/change my AppGameKit version. I have my Windows AppGameKit installed in C:\TGC\AGK (I never use the Program Files directories if given the choice, I hate spaces in paths/file names). And I used simply 'android-ndk' for the Android NDK path (I used the most recent version).

To update the core AppGameKit stuff:

To update my own projects after updating core AppGameKit (this is important to make sure that your project uses any new stuff):

After doing the above to make sure the permissions are correct and that Eclipse will be able to run the app on the Android device:

Now, just so you have a working player, build the player:

Edit /cygdrive/c/Android/IDE/apps/interpreter/interpreter.cpp to uncomment the correct line so that your app will run instead of the player. In v1075 and v1076 it is at line #255:

Copy from your AppGameKit Tier1 directory, clean and compile your app:

Good luck!

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2012 22:34
cygwin, thats a windows tool, not mac, we just do the same but in terminal right?

Quote: "You only need to do 1.9-2 when AppGameKit gets updated"

Its a new copy, not used it on the mac, do I do step 1.9-2? I dont know what version the coder made my app in, or if it makes any differance, or if I do 1.9-2 at all.

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2012 22:57
Yes, pretty much.

Naturally, the paths change based on where stuff is.

Quote: "I dont know what version the coder made my app in"

It sounds like you don't have the original project. What do you have?

(I'm about to leave for the weekend, so I won't be seeing this forum until Monday.)

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2012 02:15
I do have the project, I have the .byt file and the media.
Quote: ""I dont know what version the coder made my app in""

I meant what version they of agk they made it in, or if it makes a difference to what version I am using to compile for android using mac terminal.
Do I still do 1.9-2 of the pdf?

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2012 02:02
The version they used to create the bytecode.byc file (.byt is not the correct extension for the AppGameKit bytecode file) makes a big difference.

It absolutely has to be the same version as you are using to build the Android platform app.

If you have the complete project file, you should build your own bytecode file using the version of AppGameKit that you have and use that file when doing your android build.

On a Mac, using its terminal window, you only need to do the parts of 1.9 and 2.0 to make sure that your build setup is correct and if you want to build your own player.

Step 1.9 is good for making sure your setup is correct.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2012 17:45
Yea its the .byc I have, so I guess I just open this in AppGameKit and rebuild it. Ill do it when I get back from the post office, then go on to the mac terminal parts and see what happens.

fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2012 19:54
Macintosh, file structure path names?

I need to tell terminal exactly where a file is, in windows if we have a program called applicationname and its on our c drive in our program files it would be like below
C:\ Program Files\applicationname
But using a mac, I have one HD, and the program is in applications, I have no idea whats the exact file structure is, I need to tell terminal where a file is, but I dont know how the mac calls it.

If it was a main drive in windows its
c:\
do you not call the drive on a mac.
just this
applications\applicationname
what about a drive specific detail, or doesnt mac have that. Or perhaps it doesnt do that if it only has one drive?

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2012 20:48
You can actually force where you want most of the things to be.

I put all my android bits in /Users/<username>/android and AppGameKit stuff in /Users/<username>/AGK. The structure looks like this:

Mac doesn't do drive specifications. It is linux based.

And none of the AppGameKit stuff goes in the Applications set.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2012 21:28 Edited at: 20th Jun 2012 21:29
I tried the bit in 1.9 of the doc, says no such directory, you can see my file layout and what the terminal said. tried 2 addresses, one with macbook at the start and one without.

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2012 23:38
The Android directory will not appear under Applications, unless that is where you put it.

Specifically, the AppGameKit directory is one that you would have created somewhere that you know about. Creating it is a manual process.

Since you are doing a Mac setup, all the paths will above Android are going to be different.

And the Android, Android/AGK directories shouldn't be under Eclipse. Eclipse is an installed application that happens to be a useful tool and that works with the android bits.

It looks like you might be using the command incorrectly. To change to the directory (assuming your displayed path is correct), you use the command 'cd' (for change directory) like this:

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2012 03:02
in the pdf 1.9 it says
cd /cygdrive
whats the cygdrive bit? is that just if you are using Cygwin program, as I am using mac Terminal, do I have to type the part that says
cygdrive
or do I not put that word in?

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2012 03:20
No, you do not use /cygwin/c, that is only for when you use cygwin on Windows.

Substitute '/cygwin/c/android' with '<yourpath>/android'. You should know where you put the android stuff on our Mac.

How much experience do you have working in Linux?

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2012 01:42 Edited at: 22nd Jun 2012 01:46
Quote: "How much experience do you have working in Linux?"

none what so ever.

this is what I put into the terminal.

image 1. creates the log.txt file as seen in the directory.

image 2 is the other directory nothing new created in there. (thats all the files it contains)

Doesnt look correct to me judging by the log text.

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2012 16:35
Quote: "none what so ever."

It would really help if you knew some of the basics. But I think I spotted what might be the first problem.

This 'Applications/eclipse/Android/android-ndk-r8/ndk-build 2> log.txt'

Should be this '/Applications/eclipse/Android/android-ndk-r8/ndk-build 2> log.txt'.

Missing the first '/' makes a big difference.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2012 18:59 Edited at: 22nd Jun 2012 19:01
The / mark worked. Here is the code for the terminal

Now if this has worked fully I dont know, here is the terminal results.

Here is the results of the log.txt, found in the interpreter_android directory.

If this has worked? I have no idea as I dont understand the log.

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2012 19:29
It worked!

You can pretty much ignore warnings in the log. It's errors that are a problem.

Curious that you got it to finally work and my setup didn't. I'll have to look at it again, later.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2012 20:57 Edited at: 22nd Jun 2012 21:00
Ill have to try the next step 3.4, and see if I can build the app, just got to compress some sound wavs on the app first, then Ill see if I can get the next step.
Im wondering if yours didnt work because its not an intel mac, my macbook is intel, and my G5 is not, so I can test both processor types if need be.
Xcode was 'made' to not work on non intel macs, but you could hack some files and add a few lines in and make it work, but after 2.2 version of Xcode apple fixed it so the hack would not work. Perhaps thats what may be effecting your mac with android. If its non intel mac?

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2012 21:29
The issue was with the compile and it was using standard Xcode. (See the original post for this thread.)

The processor doesn't come into play there.

My Xcode projects work fine. It's just the command line build with the Android stuff.

And the Mac Mini is definitely Intel - 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2012 00:14
I want to go on to the next step and see if I can build the app on a mac.
But...
Your instruction says one must use same version of AppGameKit to build the app as one is using to set up android, I am not sure what version of AppGameKit the .byc the app was built in by the hired coder. So perhaps I need to rebuild it. I am not familiar with AppGameKit, so I am flying blind here. I tried opening the .byc in AppGameKit, looks like these are not project files, but built files, I am not sure how we re build the .byc. I have a .agc file, but this is not going to help as the coder used some kind of xml variant which would be parsed into AppGameKit Tier 1 or 2 using their own parsing system. I also have the xml file they used.
Can one re build the .byc so its the version of AppGameKit I used for the android setup? Or perhaps I just compile from the .agc file, I cant remember if in the code for that it points to the .xml file, if so then perhaps all one does is compile the .agc file.

Perhaps I dont have to do any of this at all and the old .byc file is fine and I can just use it anyway even if it was made with an older version of AppGameKit? What should I do here?

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2012 01:06
fallen one, yes, you probably need to rebuild the bytecode file to make sure it is consistent with your AppGameKit setup.

The .byc is not the project file. It is the result of building a project in the Windows AppGameKit IDE.

The .agc files are the source code for an AppGameKit project.

Did they provide you with a .cbp file? That is the project file for AGK.

And, did they provide all the media and other files in a media directory?

The AppGameKit interpreter (the .exe program that reads and processes the .byc file) looks for the bytecode (.byc) file to be in the media directory under the directory the executable file is in. And the bytecode should be name the same as the executable file (except for the extension, of course).

If you zip up everything they gave you and email it to me, I'll see if it has everything you need to rebuild it. And I won't use any of the code or share it with anyone.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2012 18:24
Ive just mailed the programer for the .byc file for v1076. He doesnt like people looking at his code so I thought it best to ask him first for the .byc and see if he sends it to me.

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2012 18:49 Edited at: 25th Jun 2012 18:50
It's the whole project that you want (and probably paid for). It should be a directory with a .cbp file and one or more .agc files and a subdirectory named media.

The .byc file is only good for whatever version of AppGameKit they used to build it and may not be compatible with your future AppGameKit setups.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2012 22:08 Edited at: 26th Jun 2012 00:27
Here are all the directories

The exe file, if you click on that it runs the app in window.
The setup.agc that says the following if you open it in AGK

The app gets its code from the default.xml file, here is an example of what sort of code is in it.

Ive no idea how it calls the .xml file, or how the thing fits together. I didnt ask for the app to be built in this way, and I asked for the full source, but this is what I got, if this can be built into the various platforms I do not know.

fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2012 00:04
Just done step 2 in the pdf

I found these files

Not sure if they was there before, if not, then its just made them and it looks like all may be well.
Ill try and compile an app next, if it works, then you can do the whole process on a mac. Too bad AppGameKit itself doesnt work on a mac, otherwise one could code the apps from with a mac, I hope TGC adds mac support soon.

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2012 00:17
Yup, that looks the right set of files.

Remember to edit interpreter.cpp so that your build uses your bytecode file and doesn't just create another player instead of your app.

And also edit all the other files in your app android directory to make sure that all the results have the proper names and classes.

And, you can code Tier 2 entirely on a Mac.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2012 23:23 Edited at: 27th Jun 2012 23:42
Trying to build an app, 3.1 in the pdf.

7. Switch to your game project folder and drag the file .project and drop it into notepad to
open it.

Problem, there is no .project file, nor a .classpath

I have no idea when these are created, or by what, if they are in some other place or what has happened. If these are vital, then these have not been created and you perhaps cannot use a mac to make an android app.

When are these files made, and what can I do here?

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2012 23:47
You may need to change your file manager settings to show system/hidden files.

Files that start with a period are considered 'special'.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2012 01:37 Edited at: 28th Jun 2012 01:38
Yep, you are completely right, for others reading this thread and using it as a guide for the mac. Here is how to show hidden files. Unfortunately you have to use terminal or seek third part tools, see below on how to use the terminal.

In the pdf they use notepad and wordpad to edit the files, mac doesnt use those, I have edited directly .xml files on a mac, on a PC you cannot do that by default and have to use dreamweaver, so perhaps we can just open the files and edit them on the mac, or perhaps we just do the same as the tutorial but use a mac text file?

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2012 17:16
You can also use TextPad on a PC for editing all the files. It is a very nice, plain text editor. It's been around for decades.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2012 18:00 Edited at: 29th Jun 2012 00:45
But thats for PC, this is about mac, doing the whole publishing on a Mac.

I downloaded free mac tool TextWrangler and used that to edit the files.

fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2012 02:43 Edited at: 29th Jun 2012 03:00
Here is the next part 3.4 in the pdf. Code I used in the Terminal

And the results you get in the Terminal.

I noticed a little change to the pdf. After the following.
6. Click on the Run menu then Run again.
It asks you a way to run the application, I selected the first icon - Android Application. I then followed the rest of the pdf and build the APK file. I will look to see if there is a way to test this file in a virtual device (simulator) as I dont have an android phone, if it works, then Ive built my app, and macs can be used for the publishing process.

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2012 17:06
I don't know if the virtual device works on a Mac. I never got it to work on my Windows machine.

In the video done for Android, they also were not able to get the virtual device to work.

I test on an Android tablet (Vizio VTAB1008) connected by USB cable.

Look for an inexpensive Android tablet (must be Android 2.3 or higher) to test on. It doesn't have to be a phone. (I test my iPhone apps on an iPod Touch.)

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2012 23:52 Edited at: 1st Jul 2012 23:53
The simulator is not launching the app (just shows a black screen), so I either cannot test it, or the app does not work.

Does the Google App store test the submitted apps, like Apple does? I can then get a fail from them if it doesnt work. Or do they just let anything in, in which case I may be selling an app that doesnt work at all, cue very angry negative reviews that will kill the apps release in the future.

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2012 20:37
I don't know about what the Google App Store does. I get the impression they just put up whatever you give them.

I have never gotten the Android simulator to work. So that is not a good way to tell if your app doesn't work.

I test on an Android tablet.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2012 21:00
There are some stand alone simulators, Ill try and find one that works, Ill post the results here If I am successful.

fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2012 04:45
The pdf is not perfect, trying to upload to Google Play the apk and got this error.
Quote: "Google Play does not accept apks signed with the debug certificate. Create a new certificate that is valid for at least 50 years."

I think this may be the page that helps.
http://developer.android.com/tools/publishing/app-signing.html
Ill have to come back to this and try and work it out.

Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2012 17:15
Fortunately, its not quite as complicated as that page makes it sound... Within Eclipse, simply right click on your project and select Android Tools, then select Export Signed Application (or something like that, can't remember exactly what it says), you then need to fill out the details to create a keystore. If I remember correctly, when you do this and it asks for a keystore, I believe it has a 'Browse' button which makes you think you need to select something, when in fact, if this is your first time, you just need to type in what you want to call it... Once you have filled everything out (make sure you set it to atleast 50 years) it will then ask you where you want to export the signed application to. Upload this new .apk file and you should be all good...
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2012 20:32
Just checked the AppGameKit video, it shows what to do 'later on' in the video, its all there, nice and clear, followed it without problems, just submitted the app, I wonder how long it takes to go on the store and if they have a review like Apple does?

If the app goes through and works, then using a mac for publishing completely works.

Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2012 21:22
It normally takes about 2 hours, or at least thats how long all my apps have taken. Whats the name of your app? I'll look out for it...
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2012 22:58 Edited at: 7th Jul 2012 23:15
I cant say because it uses adult humour, nothing awful, the type of app that would be found amusing by people that drive white vans and read Nuts or Loaded. In fact Ill probably mail those sort of mags as I think its an app its readers would like.

I asked the mods here before hand if its too much for the boards, and it is, TGC are a family friendly company and I respect that they have to run under certain guidelines. If it does well I might email Lee and send him a link, he seems a pretty regular sort of a bloke, I think it may amuse his mates at his local bevy what his user base get up to with his products. But publicly the app has to be kept private about what program it uses. I would not want to potentially impart TGC in any negative manner. Though you never know, TGC may wish to have the publicity if it gets a feature in a lads mag, but for now, I keep silent, If anyone wants to know, email me, there is even a form on my site and Ill let you know, just keep it private about what program it was made in, and dont post links on the boards.

2 hours to publish, hmm, I hope the app works, the Eclipse simulator doesn't work for agk apps, and i dont have a device to test on. I am worried google test the apps, otherwise their will be hell from reviews if it doesn't. I could also of bug tested more, its got some minor errors, but I thought id iron them out with the next update that I plan to do very soon.
Bit worried about the price as well, tier 1 on iOS is 69 pence, I did the same for this app, but I dont know the Android market, Ive heard Android users dont like paying for apps.
I also see Google Play does not have a new releases category, that's not so good, your app has to rely on search for its initial sales, or marketing if you have done any.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 10:27:02
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 10:27:02