Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Worlds Hardest Game: Sasuke Version

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2012 14:32

My friends are addicted to this game for some reason. So I thought I'd make my own, only difference is mine comes with an editor to make your own levels. Now the games pretty much done, but is there anything you'd want to see in it or in the editor? Anything that would make it more cooler than the version you can find around on the net?

Now you may think this is in the wrong board. But why waste two threads by posting in Game Theory and here since most questions just get asked here while making the game and you'll having to wait forever for a response in Game Theory. I say Game Theory is for the bigger discussion, this is far to a simple concept for it.

Join or Support!
Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
Well you could tell us what the game is. I haven't seen it before.

Mr Kohlenstoff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2012 19:59
Good idea. I have no clue what the game is about.

Is the screenshot your version of the game or the original? Whatever the case, it looks quite nice and clean.

Considering how the map looks it might be worth to implement some sort of symmetry-feature in the editor, so that each action you take (placing a tile for instance) will be done on the other side of the map accordingly (mirrored vertically or horizontally, or both).

Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2012 01:48
Seriously? You guys have never played world's hardest game? xD You control the red square, have to avoid the blue circles and collect the yellow ones before getting to the exit. The aim is to complete the entire game with the least amount of deaths.

Looks pretty accurate to the original, if you can get it playing the same then it's a good idea!

Sasuke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2012 21:40 Edited at: 27th May 2012 21:42
Surprising a few people haven't heard of this game. Well here's a vid. There's no trailer for this game, only playthroughs, so I picked my favourite from the awesome theRadBrad, enjoy:

[Warning: some strong language]

Quote: "Considering how the map looks it might be worth to implement some sort of symmetry-feature in the editor, so that each action you take (placing a tile for instance) will be done on the other side of the map accordingly (mirrored vertically or horizontally, or both)."

Hmm... well the map is tiny so don't think I'd have to go to such lengths.

Pic of the editor:

Join or Support!
Chris Tate
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2012 21:59
lolollol Level 2. He just keeps losing

lol Level 3, not as hard as level 2

lololololol Level 4, harder than it looks

Level 5,

nonZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2012 13:40
Heh, heh, heh. Made me think of those Touhou games, lol.

Diggsey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2012 23:12
Got to level 16 and then gave up. Level 11, by the time I completed it I had no idea what my fingers were even doing

[b]
mr Handy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2012 11:24
That's not WORLDS hardest game. There is a lots of Super Mario clones that are nearly impossible to play. And they are not proclaiming themselves as "worlds" or "ever!" :/

«It's the Shader, shader me this, shader me that»
Mr Kohlenstoff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2012 08:31
I wanna be the guy comes to mind.

Sasuke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2012 16:42
Yeah, everyone knows it's not the hardest game in the world. I was thinking similar to Kohlenstoff, I wanna be a fangame. That thing is so hard.

But I like the simplicity of this game, so I thought I'd do a remake but so people can make and share levels.

Update:
Added Packages to the levels editor so you can make your own set of levels in a package that can be easily shared. In every package you can have from 1 to 30 levels and I'm thinking of added a theme editor so you can customise how the levels look.

Join or Support!
Sergey K
Years of Service
User Offline
i think THATS the hardest game ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRviZKJIjSw

Advanced Updater for your games!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 14:10:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 14:10:10