Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] Nyctophobia

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2012 02:29 Edited at: 3rd Jun 2012 08:39
Nyctophobia

By: Random Army
Developing in FPSC V1.19
---Storyline---
I was quite the party goer in teen days. Even hung out with the local "gangsters" of the town. For about 5 years I've owed them about $5,000 in cash, that I still haven't payed. Finally, I got beaten down by a crew of gang members. I was abandoned, distance away from any closeby town, but I made it. The condition I was in was terrible, I had to find somewhere fast. It looks as though the town I'm in isn't too good. I should find some food and a safe place.
---Description---
You must search around for survival, get through all these creatures and find your way home!
Screenshot:

~Chris

Attachments

Login to view attachments
unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2012 10:42
Sounds Mysterious. Has me wanting to see an actual screen shot.....rather than a black rectangle.

I would advise increasing the level of your lights to illuminate everything a bit more.

Unfamillia

[url=www.touchoffear.webs.com][/url]
RAXMUX Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2012 17:22
Way to dark, not a singel lightsource

Just call me Raxmux
FPSC Fan
Years of Service
User Offline
Added screenshots! Changed lighting for the final version. Also my prt scr button likes to change brightness for some reason, don't know why. Anyway, this game is inspired by Jonez Games' "Phobia" and is dark like it.
Screenie attached!

~Chris

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 14:32:26
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 14:32:26