Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / AGK for Pascal 1075 available

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2012 18:55
Version 1075 of AppGameKit for Pascal is available now.

This version is updated to V1075 of AppGameKit and also includes 15 new sample applications, including a Pascal port of Snake Snacker. The other new samples are conversions of the BASIC samples that introduce the new 107 features.

I reorganized the directory structure for the sample applications, making it easier to insert new samples in the future. If you are upgrading an existing installation of AppGameKit for Pascal, you may want to delete the old Examples directory first, or you will end up with duplicate examples.

Enjoy!
JimHawkins
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2012 21:02
Excellent! Thanks very much.

What are your latest thoughts on Android? I agree that Free Pascal does not seem yet have Android properly cracked, and it's a real pity.

-- Jim
Neslib
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2012 21:57
I still want to add Android support. Schould be possible with Free Pascal, but will take some more effort to get started with. Especially since FPC 2.6.0 requires some patches for Android support.

I hope to get my hands on an Android device soon, so I actually have something to test with...
JimHawkins
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2012 00:55
I bought a cheap Chinese 10.1 inch tablet which arrived last week. It works pretty well, I must say. It has two USB ports, so it's very easy for test purposes. Copy APK file to pen drive on PC, insert pen drive, click and go.

-- Jim

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 04:41:55
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 04:41:55