Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] Trapped Official Game Development Thread

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2012 05:48

Patient No. Eight awakens in an abandoned operation room surrounded by corpses. He has minimal recollection as to how he go there and what happened. Once leaving the room, he finds himself in an abandoned facility overrun by the undead and creatures from another realm.

He must fight his way to the exit of the facility using puzzles and slaughtering monsters with makeshift weapons he finds along the way. Not only does he have to find an escape, but a stop must be made to the chaos that is taking place within the base.

I am going for a Half Life style with the game as far as puzzles, but it will be a completely different mood and environment.

The game is still very early in development, as I have yet to finish building the first out of three levels. The game will be relatively short, but I plan to make it as entertaining and thrilling as possible.

We give so much, yet we are given so little.
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
In 2nd and 3rd picture,there is no lighting and design also need to improve(Pss,your design like me when I first used FPSC).So,you're gonna need to practice your design and improve your lighting.By the way,I like the first picture and title picture.

Irradic,Poloflece,Anayar,PWP,Henry Ham,Cosmic Prophet,Wolf,KeithC,Nickydude,SceneCommander,Dark Goblin And Lee Bamber is my icon.

Werecool
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2012 06:14
As I said, I have yet to finish designing the first level. Those two rooms are key rooms that I have not finished nor even started on the light design for those rooms. I am struggling to find a way to provide great detail for the rooms, do you have any tips?

We give so much, yet we are given so little.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 13:11:44
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 13:11:44