Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / How can I detect TouchMove?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have got two functions GetPointerPressed() & GetPointerReleased. Bt I cant grab or hold something to move around with the updated X and Y value. Is there any function which can solve this problem?? If possible can someone provide me with some code which can move a sprite within the screen?

Subbir Rahman
Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2012 15:29
I'm sure theres a more elegant way of doing this, but this seems to work:

This may at least give you an idea...
Subbir
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks... Bt the problem is I cant test it to my device.. My Compile run and broadcast option is faded. I cant press it. I am using free trial version. Is this the reason???

Subbir Rahman
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2012 18:51
Yup, that is disabled in the free trial.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
Subbir
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks.. That was helpful. I was stuck with it from the last two days.. Anyway, Touch works. Thanks Again. Now I am working on a golf game. The problem is currently facing is, to add gravity on it. it only defines on X and Y axis. But I need to add gravity on Z axis. Because as the game kit is in 2D so I have the surface on the main screen and need to add the gravity on Z axis to shows that if the ball is being hit then its going down towards the land. What should I do in this perspective?

Subbir Rahman

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 14:31:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 14:31:38