Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / This just in from Apple/iTunes

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2012 18:35
I got the following a few days ago (I don't check my Mac email often):

High-Resolution App Icon and Newsstand Cover Art for Retina Display
Starting in July, newly submitted iOS apps require high-resolution icons and cover art. Large icons and Newsstand cover art must have a minimum resolution of 1024 x 1024 pixels. To change your app icons or cover art, go to the Manage Your Applications module on iTunes Connect. For more information, see the Custom Icon and Image Creation Guidelines in the iOS Developer Library.

And this as well, expanded iTunes territories:
We are adding 32 new territories to the App Store:

Albania Benin Bhutan
Burkina Faso Cambodia Cape Verde
Chad Congo Fiji
Gambia Guinea-Bissau Kyrgyzstan
Laos Liberia Malawi
Mauritania Micronesia Mongolia
Mozambique Namibia Nepal
Palau Papua New Guinea Sao Tome e Principe
Seychelles Sierra Leone Solomon Islands
Swaziland Tajikistan Turkmenistan
Ukraine Zimbabwe
Before you can sell your apps in the new territories, you must agree to the new iOS Paid Applications or Mac OS X Paid Applications contract. To view all current and outstanding contracts, see the Contracts, Tax and Banking module on iTunes Connect.

Once you have agreed to the new contracts, your apps will be available in all new territories. To manage the territories for your app, see the Rights and Pricing section in the Manage Your Applications module on iTunes Connect. Note that pricing for the new territories is in U.S. dollars (USD).

Cheers,
Ancient Lady

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 22:52:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 22:52:03