Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Place My Music In You Games For Free!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I\'m an indie musician trying to get his music heard. I would like the opportunity to create cool music for your game builds.

I am not asking for any financial compensation (nor will I ever). I just ask that you put my name in the credits for musical score(s).

Tell me the type of music you are looking for and I\'ll make it for you...In-game music, cinematic music, etc.

You can check out my music in the TGC store (Totem3D) or on reverbnation http://www.reverbnation.com/daviejmusic

Thanks for the opportunity.

By the way...I have actually been contracted in the past to create original music tracks (15 in all) for a well known game creation site.

David Robitaille (AKA Totem3D/Davie J.)
zechariah
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, so my brand new Slipstream3D Android App is now available in the Google Play Store. Go check it out. Go to the google play store, type in slipstream3d and click on the blue globe.

Remember, I'm opening the Slipstream3D website to anyone who has a demo or completed game build. I will feature a link to your build on the website/Android App for free. People will be able to download your games for free and play them.

This is as much to build content for my site as it is to allow you to feature your game builds. So take advantage of it. Just visit slipstream3d.com and follow the directions on the front page.

How to see your games soon.

slipstream.3d.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 18:31:05
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 18:31:05