Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Product updates

Author
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2012 11:57
Morning all. Is there an official place to go to find news on the latest developments for AppGameKit, i.e. when the next release will be due and what will be in it etc.?

I'm extremely impressed with AppGameKit, it's exceeded my expectations in almost every way. However, it misses 2 crucial features for me personally: video playback and support for scalable vector graphics. I realise we all have our own priorities and opinions on new features though!

It would be extremely useful to have some sort of idea of the time-scale for new features so projects can be planned accordingly or alternative solutions sought. I'll keep using AppGameKit whether or not these features are add but it may be I need to look at other products too.

"Happiness is contrary to the human condition" --White (to Black)
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
post a request in the issues board:

http://code.google.com/p/agk/issues/list
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2012 13:04
Quote: "Is there an official place to go to find news on the latest developments for AGK"

You can see which bugs and feature requests have been fixed on the issues list bjadams has linked to but other than that you might pick up some ideas what is in store from Lee Bamber's tweets (if you're on twitter).

Development on AppGameKit is driven by a number of different factors, one of the main ones is the community (whether you all believe it or not) so post your requests on the issues list and it will get noticed. It might not get noticed just on a forum thread.

this.mess = abs(sin(times#))
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Baxslash, I want to believe, I am here waiting!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 12:36:38
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 12:36:38