Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] I am looking for Characters, Buildings, Segments

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2012 02:32
I am looking for a modernday items like Characters, Buildings, Segments for FPS Creator X9. I don't have much because I don't know how to do modeling and others. Im just good at creating the game if someones willimg to show me how that will be amazing, but otherwise if you are intrested in being apart of helping me out just please eamil me.

Thanks Bryant,

Attachments

Login to view attachments
3d point in space
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2012 07:28
This is a wip page this doesn't follow any rules of this page. Please don't ask people for free stuff it is not nice.

Developer of Space Chips, pianobasic, zipzapzoom, and vet pinball apps. Developed the tiled map engine seen on the showcase. Veteran for the military.
Fluffy Rabbit
User Banned
Posted: 14th Aug 2012 09:27
I tend to disagree with 3d point with regards to how "nice" it is to ask for free game assets. I myself have often found myself unable to complete a project because I lacked this or that. I'm sure people would be glad to help you, although I'm not sure you know how this forum is organized.

The WIP section is for projects that are already underway, and have proof that they are underway, such as screenshots or demos. It isn't too hard to get to this point. You can use placeholder assets. However, you might want to consider making another thread in another section first asking for assets and team members. Geek Culture is a great place to do that.

Once you already have the project started, you can post in this section.
3d point in space
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2012 13:44
Well at least show a screen shot of what you are working on you then get better feedback.

Developer of Space Chips, pianobasic, zipzapzoom, and vet pinball apps. Developed the tiled map engine seen on the showcase. Veteran for the military.
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 14th Aug 2012 17:11
This is not even the correct WIP board...

JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2012 22:59
Team requests

This thread is considered a team request and has been locked.
Whilst threads like this are not outlawed, they must adhere to a strict set of guidelines.

You can review the team request guidelines here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2012 23:00
This is the second time you've done a 'team request'. Please read the forum guidelines on this matter.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 09:37:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 09:37:34