Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Love letter to all fps community New game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2012 02:44
First off I would love thank the community and forums for the help I have received
I have been playing around with fps for a few years now and never got anything off the ground ,and my pc was stolen and all my work is was gone a few weeks later a new pc highest end l I am back to start over well not really since I work till november but anyways , I have updated all my stuff and trying to start over due to the fact that I am a new user on the forums I can't post anything just yet . But since I started over my levels are less cluttered
More gameplay minded than my last ones which looked better but seems to me fpscreator is a grate tool for learning game development and hopefully carries over when I start udk , if the moderator s let me I will post some pics and hopefully get this fInaly done , it's a survival horror game of course . I know what your thinking but it's better than most people do with fpscreator my focus is on sound which I have huge help from some pros ,
And a classic sense of what is scary been studying old Hitchcock stuff ...
Hopefully I get the chance to give back to forums one day
Untill than I will continue to wait till I can show it off
New game
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2012 03:41
Oh by the way I know slender an style game would work with fpscreator but that's not what I would like to do
, so dont worry but there are ways to incorporate all le els of fear pulse gameplay think Jacobs ladder
And think bioshock, and than Jacobs ladder
Just to be clear in my direction and than think film noir
New game
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2012 03:48
Wait maybe I can post pics here we go tomorrow I'll try please help
With critics but pictures won't do it justice it's the sound
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
...I'm not really sure why is this in W.I.P, or why have you posted three times without any reason.

Whilst cherish for FPSC-Users is accepted, I don't think an AUP-Breaking thread is.

------
New game
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2012 03:21
I understand , I'm just new to this will make sure to post a proper w.i.p next time
Joe

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 07:14:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 07:14:06