Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [x9] SCP - The Foundation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2012 09:14 Edited at: 16th Oct 2012 05:58

Developed By;
DarkJames - James A.

Powered By;
FPS Creator X9 1.20 [Beta 4]

Storyline;

Quote: "<Begin logfile-001, skip to 00h-1m-21s>

Agent Parker: (Sounds of a cup being picked up, followed by Agent P sitting on a chair nearby the device is heard) So we are supposed to record ourselves?...

Dr. Gears: (Footsteps approaching agent P are heard) Yes, Agent. Just talk about what you feel, who you are...

Agent Parker:Do I have to do this daily, doc?... (Agent P runs a hand through his hair)

Dr. Gears:(Sips from the cup) Yes, Agent. (Places the cup of coffee on the cup, sound of papers is heard)

Agent Parker:(The device suffers from some static, possibly caused by Agent P for moving it closer to himself) My name is... (Pause of 4.03s) I am Agent Parker, I am a researcher and lead agent in site 21, 19, 32, 41 and 67. I have a security clearance level 4. I am now working in site 19 permanently as (pause of 1.04s)... Umm site agent, under Doctor Gears and Doctor Feiren's direction. (Sounds of a chair moving is heard, close to the device)

Dr. Gears:(Sounds of Dr. G placing the cup on a sink.) Very well.

Agent Parker: (Agent P, stretches out, letting out a tired gasp) I will go make some coffee now, want another cup? (static is heard once again, Agent P. moves the chair away as he stands up)

<End logfile-001> "

Quote: "<Begin logfile-019>

Agent Parker:(Static is heard, the sound of a chair being thrown back into the floor) Okay (Gasp) Something has gone wrong. I’m putting this (A growl, seemingly from SCP-682 is heard from outside the room)

<Skip to 00h-51m-42s>

Agent Parker: There’s been a containment breach... (Pause of 2.04s, the sound of hushed footsteps step away from the recording device)

<Skip to 01h-00m-31s>

Agent Parker: I’m.. Putting this here, for any other Agents that could find this tape recorder... I shall be taking it with me... Should one of the subjects get to me... (Static Ensues, the device is picked up by Agent P.) (Footsteps are heard)

<End logfile-002> "

Features

-Investigative & interactive enviroment.
-NOT a Chase-run game, this game embarks the player in a story-driven game, where you will find out more about the scps, and the plot will also immerse other npcs into the game, such as The Star-Eyed Child, now a grown woman, who will help the character in certain ways.
-Custom Media; That's right, I'm making almost all of the models and textures myself.

Screenshots;

This thread is a heavy W.I.P, may change drastically.

All information used in-game belongs to SCP-Wiki and all the sources used.

------
ReFure
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK
Posted: 14th Oct 2012 15:02
This looks really good! Im looking forward to this one

- Nic

I work at STL - http://www.stlinteractive.net
Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
has this anything to do with that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4ja1TOZT3Q

because it has the same name, but another scenery

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
@Corno, the name of that game is "SCP 087-b" and bases around a ficticional SCP, based on SCP 087 called "The Staircase". That is a horror mini-game, whilst this extrudes more on the Adventure side.

------
ASTECH
Years of Service
User Offline
Great work dude! I think you really captured the style!

PC Specs: AMD X4 2.7Ghz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, Nvidia 9800GT, Win. 7 Pro 64 Bit
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2012 10:11
Quote: "has this anything to do with that?"

This looks more like SCP- Containment Breach

But even though it's looking almost identical to Containment Breach so far, it has captured my interest in what will follow. And the screens do look well done. I am waiting forward to seeing more.

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2012 05:57 Edited at: 16th Oct 2012 06:03
Quote: "<Begin logfile-00, skip to 00h-1m-31s>

Dr. Gears: This is Subject SCP-173. (Sounds of footsteps lurching away from the device are heard, thought to be those of Dr. Gears)

Agent Parker: Euclid, site 19... Poses no active threat, yet can kill if sight is broken... Correct?

Dr. Gears: Yes, Agent. (Footsteps come closer) And indeed he will kill you if you don't respect his rules. (Sounds of a paper spreading over a table where the device is placed are heard, most likely, the photo of SCP 173)

<End logfile-00> "

(All credit for the model goes to loltgd)

------
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Just to clarify;

This game's enviroments may be inspired by Containment Breach, but in no way I'm making a chase-run game.

------
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Wondering, is anyone even interested in this game?...

------
Omegamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2012 07:29
Quote: " Wondering, is anyone even interested in this game?..."

I am

Dont get crazy If you don't get that many replies if you keep updating this thread more will get interested with the time
Same for my game
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2012 09:41
Yes, people are interested, but the better way of getting comments is not putting screenshots on your first post, then you will get about 52 comments saying "You need screenshots"

But the euclid looks nice, only suggestion would be making it's eyes smaller, now it looks like it's making the puss in boots face

Other than that, it's looking good.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 10:19:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 10:19:43