Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / the brain of the beast returns

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2003 03:53
Hi,

A long time ago I posted a link here to an earlier version of Bob. It got some good remarks. I did a whole lot more work to it. You may like it. At the least, it's an unusual program.

Bob does many things. You can interact with it using words, shortcuts or mouseclicks. It has a simple database that you can use to store any information with a keyword. It's easy to teach, and now you can make and use an unlimited number of databases. It also reads from and writes to the clipboard.

You can also teach Bob to open any file or folder with a keyword.

Program the ten number keys as shortcuts to any Bob functions or anything that you taught Bob.

Bob is also a media browser. It has TDK_Man's excellent file selector. It opens x and 3ds objects. You can rotate, zoom, move the camera, and play animations. It opens and plays mid, wav, avi, and mp3. It opens bmp, jpg, tga, and png files as textures on boxes or spheres. You can alter the shape, zoom, and move the camera.

There may be a bug or two. This is just a beta version. Any suggestions are very welcome. I find that Bob is quite useful to me, so maybe it will be useful to you. You can get more information at my website:

http://awfuldarkforest.tripod.com/bob.html

There's a link there to download it. (about 2.5 mb)

Dave
Mucky Muck Ninja
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2003 02:55
nice, i like it

Am I an Idiot...or is everyone else just really smart?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 21:30:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 21:30:48