Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / The Space Fighter Project - Alpha [Released]

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2012 19:42 Edited at: 25th Nov 2012 23:57
Space Fighter Project Alpha

Space Fighter Project Alpha has been released and is now on sale google play! You can find it via the link below.

Click here to visit Google Play store

This is the primary example I will be using in the next Teach Yourself App Game Kit book I'm currently writing. I feel this game covers "all of the essential basics needed to making a working game" but unlike many book claims I've put my money where my mouth is and put the example on sale!

The advantage of eBooks, upon which Teach Yourself App Game Kit will be, is that they can be updated. So as this example is developed in the future, the book can be updated as well. It's as simple as deleting it from your kindle and downloading it again.

*** Old Post ***

Attachments

Login to view attachments
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 18th Nov 2012 20:16
This was not a double post was it? I am a little confused...

Following either way!

Daniel TGC
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2012 20:37
I started an older WIP on the other work in progress board that's all. As it's an AppGameKit game and worth showing now I've created a new post here.

Version 0.2.6 is up now, you can download it HERE this version fixes the score display bugs.

Next it's highscores, online highscores, an options menu, the tablet control systems, and if I have time maybe even multiplayer support.
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2012 21:23
Keep us posted, I get the feeling the AppGameKit boards have been a bit quiet lately... must be seasonal...

erebusman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2012 19:10
Looks very interesting I'll be watching

Daniel TGC
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2012 22:11

Controls for all devices. Tablets, laptops and desktop. This game supports Virtual Joystick, Tilt controls, mouse, arrow keys, and a new Two finger mode that's as accurate as a mouse controller.
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2012 22:42
Very nice Daniel! can you not make this a commercial app now?

Daniel TGC
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2012 04:36
Yes, I think if it's up on the Android store/ Apple Store it'll get the book a little more attention! I'm just figuring out how to construct and sort the highscore array (been so long since I had to sort an array manually! SortArray, SortArray, my Kingdom for a SortArray :p ) once that's done I'll build it and submit it to the store. I'll then start putting the finishing touches on the ebook and submit that for publishing, providing I don't spot any massive mistakes on the redraft.
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2012 04:51

Daniel TGC
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2012 23:54
The Space Fighter Project Alpha is now in sale.

Visit Google Play

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 19:26:07
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 19:26:07