Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / ADG 2nd Anniversary Competition - Open entry

Author
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2012 11:08 Edited at: 6th Dec 2012 11:29
I'm posting this here as the competition is open to pretty much any kind of entry. It's not an official TGC competition although I am running it.

The App Developers Group is now 2 years old and to celebrate we are running another competition...

New Beginnings
With the New Year approaching and all of the new ways we are now able to create games and create content for games I thought it would be nice to have a competition about "New beginnings"!

This is a totally open competition to anyone who has a creative side. You can enter with; Game art (2D or 3D), Music / Sound FX, a Game or App! If you have an idea for something not listed here then just ask me if it's eligible for entry and I'll let you know.

I don't want to stifle any creativity which is why I have made the brief so open. Just try to base your entry on the subject title.

Your entries will be judged mainly on their creativity and originality, not technical expertise (although clearly this will be taken into consideration). I won't be asking for code this time if your entry is a game or app.

Please only enter with your own ORIGINAL WORK!! Anyone found using another person's content will be kicked out of the competition. Use of the odd function or shared functions will not be possible to check but the work you submit will be considered for originality.

Closing Date
Midnight 31st December 2012

Rules
Any coded entries (apps / games / cut scenes) MUST be made using TGC products. Any entries under question must provide full source code if requested.

Where do I post my entry?
Here, in this thread ONLY. I may post details on other boards but I won't go looking for entries on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard'

Prizes
TGC are offering some great prizes for this competition. The winners can spend up to a set amount of cash on TGC products as follows:

1st Prize - $100
2nd / 3rd Prize - $50
4th / 5th Prize - $25

The Slayer has also offered some "animated spritesheets, stunning skyboxes (.dds), and sweet textures for prizes!"

Here is an example of one of the sky boxes on offer:

Winners will also be eligible for relevant forum badges at the very least and I'm working on more prizes...

Good luck!

this.mess = abs(sin(times#))
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2012 12:24
Might be tempted by this. Gives me an excuse to get that Abeyance demo out as I'm switching over to Dark GDK.NET and starting from scratch.

In regards to original content, would I be able to get away with Incomputech for music? It's the only thing I'd use that isn't my own original work, though if it's not allowed, for the spirit of the competition I'll try and pick up some musical creativity.

And in regards to posting entries, would a WIP thread be permissible just so long as we put the entries in here?

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2012 12:32
I will say that as long as you credit the original artist and the work is around 90% your own work then using a little outside help will be allowed. As with previous competitions I will try to be fair about being original. Having an original idea that uses a little outside help to achieve it is OK. Pasting a bunch of other people's work together to achieve something semi-original is not.

Use a little common sense and use a little lenience

_Pauli_
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2012 16:13 Edited at: 23rd Nov 2012 16:24
Hey cool, I would really enjoy taking part in another competition here! There hasn't been any in a while.

But I suggest to create a special board for this, maybe replace on of the older competitions boards. Otherwise this thread would soon be cluttered with stuff and it would be difficult to keep an overview of things.

So the theme is "New Beginning" any it's about any kind of creativity or what? Some detailled information would be appreciated

Also I hope TGC will jump in and give away a few prizes

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2012 16:21
Quote: "So the theme is "New Beginning" any it's about any kind of creativity or what? Some detailled information would be appreciated "

You can create anything as long as it's related to games / apps / 2D / 3D / music. The theme "New Beginnings" can be interpreted however you like.

Good to have you on board

_Pauli_
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2012 16:25
Such an open contest is nice but I would re-think the whole cross-media idea, and limit the competiton to apps, games and demos. Otherwise judging would likely be a nightmare!

Would non-TGC app/game creation tools be allowed?

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2012 16:27
Quote: " Otherwise judging would likely be a nightmare!"

Probably, but I'm ok with that

Quote: "Would non-TGC app/game creation tools be allowed?"

Only for media entries. Any coded entries MUST be using TGC products... I should probably add that to the rules.

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2012 17:31 Edited at: 23rd Nov 2012 17:33
Quote: "So the theme is "New Beginning" any it's about any kind of creativity or what? Some detailled information would be appreciated "

I'm interpreting 'new beginning' as a refresh of a previous DBPro project, but done in Dark GDK.NET, which I purchased recently. I'm sure that counts as a new beginning.

Quote: "I will say that as long as you credit the original artist and the work is around 90% your own work then using a little outside help will be allowed. As with previous competitions I will try to be fair about being original. Having an original idea that uses a little outside help to achieve it is OK. Pasting a bunch of other people's work together to achieve something semi-original is not."

That's good. The content will be my work, except the music which is Incomputech and I will be using CG Textures as resource when texturing my models. Both will be credited and both are royalty free for commercial and non-commercial projects. The rest will be me, as the majority of the work will be put into the actual coding.

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2012 17:34
Quote: "I'm interpreting 'new beginning' as a refresh of a previous DBPro project, but done in Dark GDK.NET, which I purchased recently. I'm sure that counts as a new beginning."

Not really... I would prefer that your entry tries to say "New Beginning" to other people as well as yourself I'm prepared to be flexible but using a project that has nothing to do with new beginnings other than the language it's written in will probably not score very highly. Sorry.

Quote: "That's good. The content will be my work, except the music which is Incomputech and I will be using CG Textures as resource when texturing my models. Both will be credited and both are royalty free for commercial and non-commercial projects. The rest will be me."

That would be fine.

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2012 17:37
Quote: "Not really... I would prefer that your entry tries to say "New Beginning" to other people as well as yourself I'm prepared to be flexible but using a project that has nothing to do with new beginnings other than the language it's written in will probably not score very highly. Sorry."

Ah okay, I'll take a different interpretation on it then. I'm sure I'll think of something.

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2012 17:43
Cool, I look forward to seeing it!

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 23rd Nov 2012 23:40
I shall participate in this, I have a project idea... I just hope it is considered a new beginning... for me it surely is...

Quote: "
I MrValentine, Accept this challenge!
"

nonZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2012 16:53
Oh geez, all the stuff goes down when I got my hands tied...
ls

I prolly won't enter but I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out of this one since it's so open (which is the real point of this pointless post as there's still no "follow" button). Maybe I'll even come up with something silly in DBP (all I can do since my art usually looks like something that fell off what the cat dragged in and you do not want to hear my mixes - grown men have cried at the cacophony).

RP Functions Library v1.0

My signature has not been erased by a mod.
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2012 18:57
Okay, my idea is as follows. Creating my RPG engine I'll create a demo based around my planned game project, but the demo itself will try to tackle the theme of the competition.

Basically, the character trying to escape the cruel world he lives creates a new reality in his own mind and he tries to break away from reality and start anew - his own delusional world to escape from the harshness of the real world, but with delusion comes many challenges - mainly fighting off the demons that haunt him, so that he may comfortably live in his delusional state of mind.

This way, it gives me an excuse to not start lots of projects at once, because I know if I do, I'll get sidetracked.

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2012 10:07
Hope you get time for something nonZero

@Seppuku Arts, that sounds more like it. Good luck

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2012 11:10 Edited at: 26th Nov 2012 12:26
My entry is dubbed ...

Marble World
"

For now

That should be a hint and a half haha...

I Pieced together a demo already but been busy all weekend so not sure when... I will be able to post up anything... Maybe Thursday...

nonZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2012 12:43
Quote: "Hope you get time for something nonZero "

Tks Baxslash, I'll try

RP Functions Library v1.0

My signature has not been erased by a mod.
The Slayer
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: (Hide and) Seek and Destroy on my guitar!
Posted: 5th Dec 2012 17:19
Good luck to all participants!
Here's a skybox that will be given as one of the prizes.
Note: the skybox was loaded in Leadwerks, but this image should show you what it can look like ingame. The skybox has a bunch of low hanging clouds, sun with flare, a rainbow, far distant terrain, and water.
All skybox images are 1024x1024 for high detail.
I will create more of these awesome skyboxes that can be easily integrated in various game engines.

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2012 17:21
Cool work The Slayer!

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2012 11:26
TGC Prizes
TGC are offering some prizes for this competition. The winners can spend up to a set amount of cash on TGC products as follows:

1st Prize - $100
2nd / 3rd Prize - $50
4th / 5th Prize - $25

So get those entries in by the end of the year folks, things are hotting up

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2012 17:16
Very Very much AWESOME! thank you guys!

My progress is halted due to vandals... they broke some of my garden fences while trying to break into some properties...

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2012 17:53
Damn, weren't you also burgled a couple of years ago as well? I know Manchester has a bit of a reputation for hooliganism, but wow. If I were you, I'd burn the Manchester United flag as a warning...on second thoughts, bad idea.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2012 17:57 Edited at: 12th Dec 2012 12:59
Quote: "on second thoughts, bad idea."

Considering I live around the corner from the MCFC Stadium, indeed a terrible idea...

Quote: "Damn, weren't you also burgled a couple of years ago as well? "

The one that had me on a death line, yeah...

I shall remain resilient and continue as a soldier...

I picked a darn good time to buy a bottle of Whiskey...

EDIT

Image test
WORKS! See next post!

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2012 13:02 Edited at: 12th Dec 2012 13:02
Hey guys, I finally have something to show!

Quote from My Blog

Hi everybody, I have been working on a project for a competition which will also become a released product, and I wish to break the news by sharing the first screenshot and also a logo shot, but keep in mind the name is not set in stone and the concept is still evolving!
"

I hope to get a video up soon...

EDIT

Woops Image fixed...

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2012 13:16
Looks good MrV! Not sure if you're still stretching the boundaries of the competition theme a little though

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2012 13:21 Edited at: 12th Dec 2012 13:29
Oh, it's based on a new piece of Rock, Going to create the main object soon and replace that sphere...

As it is based on a new beginnings, I could not resist making something based on a volcano

As I never got to do one of those science lab exploding volcanoes >.<

Thank you!

EDIT

So far I am using:

Dark Basic Professional
Dark Physics
Enhancements

I want to place logos for these at the beginning of my project, are there any particular images that I can use?

sketche99
Years of Service
User Offline
So I have a quick question.

The rules state "Any coded entries (apps / games / cut scenes) MUST be made using TGC products." and "Please only enter with your own ORIGINAL WORK!! Anyone found using another person's content will be kicked out of the competition. Use of the odd function or shared functions will not be possible to check but the work you submit will be considered for originality."

So does that mean that I can not use FPS creator content packs or content purchased from the game creator store? What about music? I recently purchased Sony Vegas Movie Studio 11, which comes with 360 royalty-free production music soundtracks. Can I use this music if I credit the authors? Also, I've done Google searches for the authors' of these production musics and so far have gotten no results. Just trying to make sure I don't disqualify myself.
nonZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2012 20:20
Been a while since I checked in here. Sadly, as I predicted, I've nothing to enter this year except:

@MrV:
Looks good, dunno how it ties in with the comp's theme but it looks good nonetheless. How about that video now?

@All:
We gonna have a repeat of last year I take it? Everyone coming in at the last minute? It's a good thig, means more time to iron out bugs! Good luck everyone

"Nyuuuuu" ~ Nyu
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2012 23:06
Video should be up by Monday...

Can someone clarify how I am breaking the guidelines?

It does not help saying "I think you are doing it wrong" without explaining how It should be done... this for me is very personal and I shall try to contain myself...

Thanks in advance to whomsoever explains it more...

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2012 09:07
Quote: "The rules state "Any coded entries (apps / games / cut scenes) MUST be made using TGC products." and "Please only enter with your own ORIGINAL WORK!! Anyone found using another person's content will be kicked out of the competition. Use of the odd function or shared functions will not be possible to check but the work you submit will be considered for originality."

So does that mean that I can not use FPS creator content packs or content purchased from the game creator store? What about music? I recently purchased Sony Vegas Movie Studio 11, which comes with 360 royalty-free production music soundtracks. Can I use this music if I credit the authors? Also, I've done Google searches for the authors' of these production musics and so far have gotten no results. Just trying to make sure I don't disqualify myself."

As long as you clearly state which parts of your entry are not created by you your own work can be judged. Using other software and assets is fine but your own work is all that will be judged.

Quote: "We gonna have a repeat of last year I take it? Everyone coming in at the last minute? It's a good thig, means more time to iron out bugs! Good luck everyone"

It certainly looks that way doesn't it? Sorry you won't be entering...

Quote: "Can someone clarify how I am breaking the guidelines?

It does not help saying "I think you are doing it wrong" without explaining how It should be done... this for me is very personal and I shall try to contain myself..."

I didn't say you were breaking any guidelines but suggested you might be stretching them a little. There was no explanation at that point what your marble game had to do with "New Beginnings". I'm sure that it will all become clear with your submission. It sounds to me like your "New piece of rock" from a volcano idea should be acceptable.

nonZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2012 09:34 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2012 09:38
Quote: "Can someone clarify how I am breaking the guidelines?"

Nah, you aren't breaking the guidelines as such, just that the theme is "New Beginnings"...

Quote: "New Beginnings
With the New Year approaching and all of the new ways we are now able to create games and create content for games I thought it would be nice to have a competition about "New beginnings"!
I don't want to stifle any creativity which is why I have made the brief so open. Just try to base your entry on the subject title.
"

You see marble maze games are about getting the marble [in]to the hole [or finish point]. What baxslash was looking for was something focusing around new beginnings in theme or something that was original in idea. I'll admit, it's very open to interpretation (perhaps ambiguous). It's like if I gave my clas a project to do on housing and one kid did one on a hotel. It's not breaking the rules and there's a vague connection (context-dependent).
To reiterate; you're not breaking any guidelines. I'm looking forward to the completion of a project/demo.

I think that what we were all expecting of this comp was something a little more wack. Something that is maybe funny or something that pushes gaming boundaries (or artistic ones - ie: an interesting picture with a hidden twist). Basically something where What You See Is NOT What You Get. Here's something to illustrate the point:

(I cooked this up as a joke in response to a comment by Obese on a thread ages ago about Molyjam ideas and one idea was a 1D game (which should be impossible). It's 1.9MB in size and uploaded to the forum so there's no Mediafire porn adds):

https://forumfiles.thegamecreators.com/download/2349827

NB: This was a joke to prove a point, please don't start hate-mailing coz you died for the 100th time. Also, it requires minimal understanding of dimensional space to catch the joke.

[EDIT]
@baxslash:
Ah, didn't see your post there as I didn't refresh after searching the forum to find that thing I made yonks ago.
[/EDIT]

"Nyuuuuu" ~ Nyu
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2012 04:02 Edited at: 25th Dec 2012 02:03

She's out!!!, I had to rush her, as I am so busy with a lot of things going on, and I have the InGaCreMo 2013 to consider too, my updater might be what I perfect for that... as I ran into issues and I only had this weekend to do anything...

I wanted to export this with a built in updater but I started getting issues that I could see dragging on without some rest, which I cannot see myself having for some days to come...

I regret that this project may be on hold from today but it is in a working state...

I have screenshots available here in order not to fill this thread with a series of massive images...

More information and download page is available here: http://www.akaneaya.com/volcanicadventures/

I am too tired right now, in need of some tea and biscuits and maybe some bed time... if anything is missing or wrong, please let me know...

I hope to write up a FAQs and Intro to what technologies the game uses and how they are implemented...

And also I was unable to package everything in a protected manner and I hope this is ok and understood...

Also it may take a while to load at least 30 seconds on a decent system... just bear with it...

I have a lot more to document but I think I should just push it out there and take the brunt of Criticism and Feedback... as I will not learn better any other way [It is of course my first public release of a fully working demo]

Thank you guys and I guess this can be considered my final entry for the competition...

I apologise for lack of sound as I have not the time to generate or compose any for now... I would prefer it I chose matching music...

Thank you for now and good night!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance!

"

EDIT

*******VIDEO*******

Cliff Mellangard 3DEGS
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2012 03:25
I love cash prizes

But i dont have time to write anything new

Do my current project that is a new begining for agk app making fit the criteria?

Its a 3d placement editor made in agk using shaders for various fx?

First steps.

Added features.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=202472&b=48

But i truly dont think i will make it to finish it by 31 december

Looks nice valentine !
Hope you grabb a prize

Android 2.3 , ZTE Skate , 480x800 , 800 mhz , Samsung Galaxy Y , 240x320 , 832 mhz , Sony ericson arc 480x854 , 1 ghz
Android 4.0 , Dmtech 3g 9738B , 1024x768 , 9.7 inches , 1.2 ghz
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2012 04:20
Thank you CLiff, that coming from a person of your talents really makes me feel happy

nonZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2012 09:42
@MrV:
Looking good. I left a comment on your site btw.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2012 14:16
nonZero - Thank you buddy! I replied, I only just got that site up the other day... so not completely setup, for some reason it did not email me about the comment >.<

I wonder about the other projects...

I am planning to work more on this, and consider a KickStarter for it as I progress further...

Here is some experimental music I put together for the Game, I will experiment with various Genres, bought the pricey Magix Music Maker Premium 2013 just to get some music made, [lost my previous MM14 disk either way it was weak and outdated...]

I managed to dual boot Windows 7 along side Windows 8 for legacy supporting software like 3DWS and such... So I now should be able to create better game worlds now! I still have plans to create more EEVs and even more How Tos, it's all a bit unplanned and complicated even for me, but I promise it will be beautiful!

I have so many projects and new ventures for the coming year!!!!!!!

I wish you all a lovely New Year and may it be a Prosperous one indeed for you all!

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2012 21:42
Is Mr.V going to be the only entry into this competition? Deadline is looming!

Sorry Cliff but I don't think a placement editor (however great) would be right for this competition

The Zoq2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2012 21:46 Edited at: 29th Dec 2012 21:59
I may be able to get a demo of my current project done untill the deadline. Im don't think i will win though.
Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2012 00:54
Here's my entry - a song!

Unfortunately, I was pressed (and recovering from a cold) for time so it was all recorded at once and sounds like a live cover but oh well, something's better than nothing.

Good luck to everyone else, you'll probably beat me anyway.
Lyrics:

Attachments

Login to view attachments
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2012 01:02
Hodgey - Wow...

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2012 10:33
Great! I will listen to it when I review all the entries. I can't wait!

Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2012 10:48
Quote: "Hodgey - Wow... "

So the song is not that bad then?

Quote: "Great! I will listen to it when I review all the entries. I can't wait!"

One thing is for sure, you're in for a surprise.

Cliff Mellangard 3DEGS
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2012 23:43
Bax is a entry about a mad professors experiment escaping him and saving his friends to a new begining in life valid?

Have an idea about an jumping game like doddle jump or something.

But time is getting short to send it in

Android 2.3 , ZTE Skate , 480x800 , 800 mhz , Samsung Galaxy Y , 240x320 , 832 mhz , Sony ericson arc 480x854 , 1 ghz
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2012 00:46
I'm not sure cliff, sounds like the game would be about the journey to get to the new beginning rather than the new beginning itself. If you're low on ideas though just give it a go and I'll make a judgement when I see it. I think since there's about 24 hours to go there isn't much time to procrastinate

I need those entries in by midnight tomorrow night GMT remember guys! Good luck!

So far I have only 2 entries... I hope there will be more

The Zoq2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2012 01:10
Hopefully I will get my space rendering thingy done by tomorrow, otherwise I will just have to submit the artwork
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2012 02:04
baxslash - Should I upload the demo file here or is a direct download link ok?

If the direct download link is sufficient... here it is

Extracts to roughly 160MB of disk space. add the original download and roughly 180MB is used... you can keep the installer exe and delete the demo folder for future playback

[This is my first public release and you would think with over 15 years of Computing, I would know a thing or two about game distribution lol]

System requirements and extra information is available here

http://www.akaneaya.com/volcanicadventures/

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2012 10:42
That's fine MrV, I've got the download from the link you just posted.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2012 11:13 Edited at: 31st Dec 2012 11:14
Thank you!

I was trying to work on some music tracks and sound effects for this as a giveaway prize... but I had misplaced my MagixMM disk... had to go buy the latest version so I do not have any to give away sadly oh well... maybe next time and I could probably give them anyway as soon as I make some and gIve then for the InGaCreMo as well... full licence for commercial usage too...

ThrOtherJoJo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2012 15:09
Here is my entry. on first look you may think it doesn't give off a new beginning vibe, but it is definitely a new beginning for me. after stopping creating anything for a while, it was revealed to me that I was letting my talents go to waste by doing nothing. even if other people didn't like what I was doing or just didnt care, I wasnt to create based on others but to do it for me.

So at looking at my app, you may not see a 'New Beginnings' theme but definitely creating again, and on new platforms and a new product (AGK), It's a new start for me. Anyway, I hope you get a laugh or two.

My entry: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JOBUgames.Joeisms
Cliff Mellangard 3DEGS
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2012 16:22 Edited at: 31st Dec 2012 16:31
Ok bax here is my entry and dont laugh as i made it in less then 16-20 hours
Alot of reused media and stuff like that
I hope its valid as it would be nice with some new tools
Now is it time to patch up my releation ship with my girlfriend

Happy new year all my friends

Ps...
The game is done with agk new 3d commands so its an new beginning in agk also
agk 108 beta 5.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 16:49:55
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 16:49:55