Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / DBPro Free + 7.5 upgrade = no ad window

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2012 21:09
I am very happy to use DBPro, however I've discovered somewhat serious bug in DBPro Free. After installation of newest upgrade (to use Advanced Terrain), I've noticed that AD window has disappeared. That makes me fell as pirate (which is bad as I'm trying to stay legal) . Can you fix this?
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 29th Nov 2012 22:48
That is interesting, did you restart yet? it should pick up on a no-licence and bring it up again...

Either way, your guilty conscience knows better, and that should be enough until you buy DGS

Darkhog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2012 03:42
Now I am thinking about it, it didn't happened instantly. It was after installing Advanced Terrain Standard that window went away.

And I'll definitely buy DGS Bonanza, though will need to save for it for 3 months as I am one of the poorer people out there (after paying bills, buying food, etc. there's only for me $15, sometimes even $10 for "pleasures" and that's with my mom helping financially .)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 06:48:44
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 06:48:44