Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK .NET / As with DarkGDK does DarkGDK,Net incorporate use of any plugins (if purchased already)?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2012 21:23
Like for instance say DarkDATA, DarkClouds etc?

a long time dabbler with DBC and DBPro with no actual talent but lots of enthusiasm...
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 1st Dec 2012 04:26
I can confirm a .NET DLL for DarkNet 2.0

I have checked for any relevancy quickly for the others, I believe you need to create your own wrapper for them...

I do not as of yet know how to do so...

Hope this was helpful...

Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2012 08:56 Edited at: 1st Dec 2012 08:57
@ MrValentine,

Helpful, yes thanks.

Have to confess I got embroiled in learning c# (very much a work in progress) and haven't purchased DarkGDK.Net yet - I will.

The lazy thought crept in to my head - I wonder how many of the DBPro plugins are encompassed in DarkGDK.Net (like they are in DarkGDK and PureGDK).

The answer appears to be (pretty much) none - and that we have to create our own wrappers in c# for them?

[edit]

I have also posted on the PureGDK forum - but I think no one often monitors that forum now. If I wanted to purchase PureGDK (so I can utilise DBPro within PureBasic) I had a few questions on that too (I know, it is off topic, but):-

- do I need to buy the (expensive) original PureGDK AND the PureGDK upgrade or just the PureGDK (which incorporates now the upgrade)?
- is PureGDK compatible with DBPro 7.7 and PureBasic 5?

Thanks for your guidance on this.

[edit]

How well, if at all, does DarkGDK.Net sit with XNA 4?

a long time dabbler with DBC and DBPro with no actual talent but lots of enthusiasm...
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 1st Dec 2012 10:34
I could not really answer much right now...

I too got GDK.NET due to the fact I will be learning C# there is also an experimental AGK.NET

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 14:06:04
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 14:06:04