Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / I've had a trawl and can't seem to find any DLL plugins adding in LinkedLists?? so

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2012 22:07
are there any out there that anyone is aware of?

a long time dabbler with DBC and DBPro with no actual talent but lots of enthusiasm...
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 6th Dec 2012 00:05
Just in case anybody is as tired as me, What do you mean by LinkedLists?

What kind of function does the DLL require to fulfil?

Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2012 08:48
Hi MrValentine,

Hope you got some sleep...

I was talking about something like the linked list commands in pure basic. Preferably with UDT, or mock up version. Preferably with load/save. And yes, realise I can create a poor-man's version with arrays...

a long time dabbler with DBC and DBPro with no actual talent but lots of enthusiasm...
Diggsey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2012 22:39
This is not something you can add through a plugin without the syntax being unreasonably convoluted compared to implementing it with arrays.

[b]
Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2012 08:39
Oh well. Could see that being the case. Might be able to mod something in from Purebasic.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:02:30
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:02:30