Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Abandoned The Game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Here's the newest trailer to my game Abandoned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyve_axPMEk

And the opening title:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThRXIx1wTMA

Game's not completed but hoping to launch it sometime 2013, Been working on cinematics, soundtrack, 3d, story, artwork for almost a year now.

3Bit
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 11th Dec 2012 10:03
There are very few FPSC games that I look forward to playing...

This is one of those few!

TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2012 10:20
Trailer looks great, nice work!

TheComet

Chris Tate
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2012 14:01
Wow, a real game trailer. Not that I'm into shooters, however that looks really good.

Beware, 'constructive criticism ahead'; Well, feedback anyway. I'm only letting you know my first impression, obviously a lot of work went into this.

The kick drum in the background music toward's the end is overdriven so hard it sounds distorted on my speakers and headphones. I love the distortion used on the drum, however, its popping through that zero decibel threshold quite a bit.

3Bit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2012 17:24 Edited at: 11th Dec 2012 17:41
Quote: "Wow, a real game trailer. Not that I'm into shooters, however that looks really good.

Beware, 'constructive criticism ahead'; Well, feedback anyway. I'm only letting you know my first impression, obviously a lot of work went into this.

The kick drum in the background music toward's the end is overdriven so hard it sounds distorted on my speakers and headphones. I love the distortion used on the drum, however, its popping through that zero decibel threshold quite a bit."

Yah I know about the cc on this forum lol..Thanks! Alot of work has gone into this game and alot I haven't shown people yet.

3Bit
3Bit
Years of Service
User Offline
bump

3Bit

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 02:37:53
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 02:37:53