Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / sending an email from an agk app -tier 1

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2012 05:18
Hi all,
I am trying to work out how i can send an email using agk commands.

I Work as an asphalt tester. in the field work we need to calculate random strat which can take 45 minutes manually, I want to calculate it automaticly via android phone and email the worksheet back to the office so i can print it off for our records. Turn 45 mins into 5 seconds.

I have it all working except for the email part, it has really got me stumped and all forum searches just find the "email member" link at the bottom of posts so i have no luck finding threads.

how would I go about doing this?

TheTeenDevs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2012 20:14 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2012 20:18
The only thing I could think of is to save a .txt file in a directory that can be accessed using the SetRawWritePath( str ) command. Then you could open an email client or cloud storage and upload that .txt file.
Kezzla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2012 07:11
cheers mate, I guess I will have to do it that way, I would have thought that with all of the facebook commands it would have some sort of email command. Ill just save it to my memory card and open it up on the computer.

thanks again

kezzla

TheTeenDevs
Years of Service
User Offline
Cheers! I'm new to AppGameKit myself but if you're bold the new beta of AppGameKit includes some facebook and twitter commands in the future.....not for Android yet though... only tier 2 has it but tier 2 is very difficult to use

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 10:39:30
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 10:39:30